LIVE FOR YOURSELF

Remaining alive can be one of the biggest achievements of our life if you care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. Don't let the noise of other opinions drown your inner voice, be brave to live for your dreams."Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?"Your task is not to seek love, but to remove all the barriers that you have built to love yourself. Most of us fear at every moment in our life; fear of rejection, fear of defeats, or fear of being discouraged. We fear being judged however you can overcome that by judging yourself positively. Stop pleasing other people and please yourself first because if your self is not satisfied; you can't make others happy.Your love for yourself is called happiness, it is always better to develop the courage to make changes 'when you can choose to' rather than 'being forced to'. I/n simple words "you attract people of the same kind, it's all about how you represent yourself"."No one on his deathbed ever said, I wish I had spent more time at the office", because we all love to follow our passion till our last breath so 'why not follow it when we are alive?'."What are we waiting for?", why you are even working if your last words will be "if I had?"Life is more than work, it's about balance. To have balance, we must do more than just work, following a passion, have fun, spend some time alone, play games, and do what you love. Work is necessary but it is not the only thing required to get ahead"All work and no play can give us a balanced account but believe me it will also come with the unbalanced mind"