Part 23

25 minutes later, the pizza delivery arrived. Shaun paid and tipped, taking the pizza from the delivery guy and closing the front door.

"Hey Trev, foods here." He called, walking into the kitchen and putting the food on the table. Trevor left his spot on the couch and made himself a plate, going back to the living room to eat. Shauns phone rang and he went to answer it. "Hello? HeyEric, what's up?" Shaun asked.

"Hey, how are things going over there? Managing okay?" Eric asked. Shaun shrugged.

"Yeah, there was a little trouble earlier, but were doing okay now." He said. He went to a different room so Trevor couldn't hear him. "He threw a little tantrum earlier, but the issue got resolved. And guess what? When I was downstairs ordering dinner, he came down with one of his stuffed animals. I'm not sure, but he might be starting to slip back." Shaun told him.

"Is the little guy okay? What was he so upset about?" Eric adked.

"Yeah, he calmed down. I think he was just overwhelmed by having his conscious thoughts all rush back. Anyway, how are you doing with your little one?"

"She's coming around. She thinks I don't know that she's been out of headspace a few times, but she has a certain tell. If she's trying to hard to seem little, it's a dead giveaway. Is it okay if we visit on Saturday? It's been a while since the little tykes have seen each other." Eric said.

"Of course. Hopefully Trevor will be regressed again then so Dana can see that it's nit a bad thing." Shaun said. "Alright man, I gotta go. See you Saturday." Shaun said, hanging up. He walked into the kitchen to get some pizza and joined Trevor on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Trevor asked.

"Yeah, just pick one out." Shaun agreed. It was so weird to interact with Trevor like this. From the moment again first brought him home, he wanted Trevor to be little and depend on him, but he never got to know Trevor.

Shaun snapped out of his thoughts when Trevor poked his shoulder. "Let's go with this one." The boy said, holding up a copy of Misery. Shaun nodded, and Trevor put the movie in the DVD player. He sat back down on the couch and grabbed his teddy bear, sitting it in his lap.

-/()/&&;/)$)

The pair watched two movies by the time 11 o'clock rolled around and Trevor was already looking for a third.

"No trevor, it's bedtime. You can watch movies again tomorrow, but now you need to go to sleep." Shaun said, getting up from the couch. He walked over to the self where all the movies were and grabbed Trevor's wrist, standing him and pulling him away from the shelf. This felt so normal to Shaun that he didn't stop and wonder what Trevor night think of this.

"No, I'm an adult and I'm not even tired." Trevor said. He planted his feet on the floor and tried to stand his ground, but Shaun wouldn't let him.

"No arguments, mister, or you'll be punished. It's been a long day, and adults need their sleep just like anyone else." Again said. Before Trevor even knew what was happening, Shaun scooped him up and carried him upstairs, walking into his nursery. He set Trevor down and walked over to the dresser, pulling out a pacifier.

"No." Trevor said. Shaun chuckled.

"Do you not like these anymore?" Shaun asked.

"I don't need it." Trevor said, clutching the teddy bear in one arm. Shaun smiled.

"I'm just teasing. You can hold and use what you want. You can sleep in here or in the guest room, but you need to get ready for bed." Shaun told him.

-:)&):;):

Ten minutes later, Trevor was wearing an oversized t shirt and baggy sweatpants. He considered the guest room, but eventually chose the nursery. It was silly, but the atmosphere was nice and calming. Having calmed down over his stubbornness about bedtime, Trevor went to the crib and pulled the mattress out of it, laying it on the floor. He went over to the dresser and surprised by his own actions, took a pacifier with him. He popped it in his mouth and laid on the mattress, crawling under the blankets. Again, it was childish, but Trevor missed the comfort that the dumb piece of plastic offered.

Shaun poked his head into the room, amused at trevors setup.

"Goodnight Trevie." Shaun said, smiling as the boy blinked sleepily.

"Night night..." Trevor mumbled, curling onto his side and nestling into the blankets. He squeezed his teddy bear and hummed a short note, smiling behind the pacifier. He was so comfortable that he didn't notice again come into the room, turning on the mobile and shutting the door behind him.