Untitled Part 20

(Back at Shauns house)

Shaun walked into Trevor nursery when he heard him babbling over the baby monitor. He picked up Trevor from his crib and kissed his cheek. "Does trevie need a change?" He cooed. He knew it was a yes, but he liked to talk to his baby boy. Shaun carries him to the changing table and undid his onesie, changing the boy. Once Trevor was clean, Shaun taped a diaper on him and picked  him up, rubbing his back. "Always so good for daddy. It's hard to believe you were a fussy little boy, and you've gotten so much calmer." Shaun smiled. He got a clean paci for Trevor and carried him downstairs.

(Back at Eric's house)

Danna started to drift off to sleep when her bladder felt full. She wouldn't be able to sleep, and she had to go. She did, and she felt better. She kicked her foot a bit, uncomfortable in the diaper. "Daddy?" She asked as she looked around the room. Eric got off the couch and picked her up. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asked. He knew by the look on her face what was wrong. He carried her up too there nursery and put her on her back on changing table. She sucked get paci as Eric got her onesie off and untapped her diaper. He cleaned her up and sprinkled baby powder on her, then taped up her new diaper. He picked her up and kissed her forehead. "Daddy will always take care of yo baby girl." He cooed. Danna hugged him tight, and Eric was surprised. He rubbed her back and hugged her, putting her in her crib. "Not sweepy." Danna mumbles. "Daddy knows when his little one is sleepy, and daddy knows what's best for you. Babies need there sleep." Eric cooed, rubbing cannas tummy. He turned on the mobile and baby monitor and left the room. Danna fell sleep with a little smile on her face.

(Shauns house)

Shaun watched as Trevor stacked his baby blocks, making a big tower. It got too tall and fell over, making Trevor giggle and clap. Shaun walked over to him and sat down next to him. "Tower go down daddy." Trevor said. "Yes, the tower did go down." Shaun said. He watched Trevor build the tower again. "Look daddy, tower gonna fall." Trevor said, making sure Shaun was looking. Shaun looked at the boy on the floor. When the toer fell down, Trevor clapped. "See daddy?" Trevor asked. "I did see, little one." Shaun said. 

"I love you, daddy." Trevor said, smiling at Shaun. Shaun smiles and picked him up, kissing him on his head. "I love you too baby boy." Shaun said. He cradled Trevor and bounced him gently, and Trevor giggled.