Untitled Part 18

A little bit later, Eric got back from the store. He walked into the house and made his way to the playpen. He picked up danna and kissed her forehead. "Did my baby girl behave?" He asked, looking in her eyes. She nodded.

"She was very good for me, Eric." Shaun called from the kitchen, a bottle in each hand. He walked over to Eric and handed him a bottle. He picked up Trevor and began to feed him his bottle. 

Eric tried to give danna her bottle but she didn't accept it. She sat in Eric's arms and pouted, kicking out. Eric shifted her so that she was partway over his shoulder and rubbed her back. She relaxed a bit. Eric shifted her back so that she was cradled in his arms, and tried to feed her again. She gave in, and saw Eric smiling. He swayed gently as he fed her, and she got a bit sleepy. Her eyes started to droop, and she couldn't focus on her bottle.

Eric moved the bottle and burped her, and put a pacifier in her mouth. She whines behind it. Eric shushed her gently, and she started to suck on the pacifier. Her eyes were now closed and she was falling asleep. "I think she's finally regressing." Eric said quietly. Him and Shaun went to put their kids to bed, then sat on the couch and watched tv until they were ready to go to sleep.

The next morning, danna felt groggy. She stretched her arms out to try and wake up more, but it didn't help. She laid in the crib, slowly drifting back to sleep. When Eric came into the room, he picked her up and set her on the changing table. She didn't want to fight anymore, but she didn't want Eric to win. She whined while he changed her, but he gave her a stern look, and that meant she had to behave. Once she was in a clean diaper and onesie, Eric carried her downstairs. Shaun was sitting at the kitchen table, Trevor nested in his arms. The boy babbled, smiling.

"Thanks for letting us spen the night." Eric said to Shaun.

"You're welcome any time, bro." Shaun said. He stood up and got a bottle ready for Trevor. When it was warm, Shaun sat back down to feed Trevor. Danna looked at the teen boy. How did he get so babyish so quickly? Where was the Trevor that planned to escape Shaun and Eric's clutches? Now he was just a big baby, happy with being bottle fed and held.

Eric bounced danna in his arms, and she was startled out of her thoughts. She jumped a bit, and Eric let out a chuckle. "Aw, did daddy scare you baby girl?" Eric cooed. Danna shook her head. Eric smoothed her hair. He put danna in her high chair and went to get a bowl of oatmeal for her. Danna looked at Shaun and Trevor again. Shaun was burping Trevor, and the boy cuddled into shaun's hold. Danna looked at Eric, who was now coming back with the oatmeal. He put the bowl on the tat and got a spoonful of food for danna. She just stared at it.

"Come on baby, open up for daddy." Eric said. He guided the spoon closer to her mouth, and just as she was about to open up, Trevor started crying. Shaun rubbed his back and carried him upstairs. Danna winced, feeling bad for Trevor.

Shaun came back down with Trevor a few minutes later. Shaun held Trevor up near hic shoulder and rubbed his back.

"Is he okay?" Eric asked. "Yeah, he just needed a change." Shaun said. Eric started to feed danna again, but she didn't open her mouth. Eric sighed and picked her up. "Okay little one, daddy's just gonna give you a bottle." Eric said. He set the oatmeal in the fridge, and made danna a bottle. He picked her up and held her, the bottle close to her mouth. She kept her mouth closed. "Why are you so fussy today little one? Do you want down" Eric asked. Danna nodded. Eric put her in the playpen and handed her the bottle. She looked at it,  and started to drink it. Shaun and Eric cooed at her from the kitchen, and she ignored them. 

Eric walked back into the living room and took the bottle, putting it back in the sink. Danna looked at Shaun and Trevor. Trevor really seemed happy. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad  to be Eric's baby. What was the point of fighting if escaping never worked?

Eric came back into the living room, and danna reached her arms out to be picked up. Eric lifted her out of the playpen, cradling her in his arms. "Alright little one, lets get you home." He cooed. He said goodbye to Shaun and left through the front door. He put danna in her car seat and drove home.