Untitled Part 16

The next day around lunch time, Eric came over with Danna. When they got there, Trevor was sitting in his playpen and playing with some toys.

"How's it going, bro?" Eric asked, placing Danna in the playpen with Trevor. 

"Not a lot, I'm just happy that I got to keep  Trevor." Shaun said. He walked into the kitchen with Eric to cook food.

Danna looked over at Trevor and smiled at him.

"You're doing really good at acting little. We could be able to escape tonight." She whispered to him. Trevor looked at her, confused. After a minute, he turned back to his toys.

"Trevor? Can you understand me?" Danna asked, tapping his shoulder. Trevor turned back to her, and handed her a pink bunny plushie. Danna looked at the toy and put it down. "Trevor, please listen to me..." she pleaded quietly. Trevor picked up a blue dog plushie and made it walk over to the bunny, the dog's face close to the bunny's. Danna made the bunny's ear twitch, and Trevor made the dog's tail wag.

"Aww, would you look at that?" Shaun said from the kitchen. Danna looked up at the brothers for a few seconds, but then looked at Trevor, trying to figure out how to get him to talk. 

Shaun and Eric walked into the living room and picked the kids up. 

"Time for lunch." Eric said. Danna and Trevor were put in their high chairs, and danna knew she would have to wait to talk to Trevor.

During the meal, Danna was surprised to see how young Trevor was acting. She started to think that he lost his mind or something. She was so focused on how Trevor was acting that she forgot she was being fed as well.

"Danna, daddy needs you to eat your food." Eric said. Danna turned to look at him and opened her mouth, allowing herself to be fed.

After both the kids ate, they were carried back into the living room and put back in the playpen. Trevor went back to playing with his toys, while danna just looked curiously at the two men. 

"What's the matter, little one?" Eric cooed, looking at danna. She looked down after he said that, not wanting any more attention. Eric walked over to the playpen and kneeled down. he picked up a rattle and shook it where she could see it. She glared at it.  When Eric put the rattle down, he tried to pick danna up but she wouldn't let him. 

"I think danna's fighting regression." Shaun said. Eric looked at danna. "Danna, you were doing so well, what happened?" He asked. "I'm done being a baby. I don't want to be in a daze like Trevor." Danna said. Eric looked at her and chuckled. "Such a silly girl. Do you really want to upset me?" he asked. "I don't care, to be honest." danna told him. 

Trevor suddenly let out a yawn, and shaun picked him up.

"I'm gonna go put him down for a nap, he's getting sleepy." Shaun said, carrying trevor upstairs. once they were gone, eric looked at danna.

"Whats so bad about ending up like trevor anyway? You don't have anything to worry about, only your stuffed animals and spending time with your daddy." eric said. Danna shook her head. "I can't do this anymore, i want to go home." she said, starting to cry. Eric picked her up and rocked her, kissing her forehead. She whined and pushed him away, but soon decided that she wanted to be comforted.

After danna calmed down, she fell into a deep sleep. Eric smiled and put her back in the playpen, tucking a baby blanket around her.