Untitled Part

When Eric got home, he carried danna up to her nursery and sat in the rocking chair, cradling her. "Someone's calmed down, hasn't she?" He smiled. Dannas eyes started drooping. "I think it's time for a nap." Eric said. He carried danna to her crib and put her down, turning her mobile and baby monitor on. He walked out of the nursery and into his room to take a little nap himself.

-/-/:/-;/

Back at shauns house, Shaun was putting Trevor down for a nap. He was happy that the tapes worked so well and that Trevor was finally his happy little baby. Shaun put Trevor down in his crib, popped his pacifier in hic mouth, and left the nursery.

-/:/-/:—

Danna woke up about an hour later and sat up. She didn't have a pacifier in her mouth for a change. She looked around the nursery, working up the courage to act her part as a baby. Hopefully it would get easier with time. 

Eric walked in a couple minutes later. "Hi baby." He said happily, picking danna up. She felt happy to be held at this point, but she didn't know why. "Let's go get you downstairs for a bit." He said, carrying her downstairs. He set her on a playmat on the floor and went over to the couch.

Danna looked up at the toys hanging over her head, hitting them a little. She heard Eric chuckle a bit, and that made her giggle. Eric wasn't so bad anymore. She was getting used to him.

Eric picked danna up and carried her to her high chair, sitting her down. He went to the fridge and got a cup of strawberry yogurt out. He walked back over to the high chair and put the cup on the tray. He dipped a spoon in the yogurt and brought it to danna's mouth. She ate the yogurt happily, and Eric smiled. "Who's my good little girl? Your my good little girl." He cooed. When the yogurt was empty, Eric took danna back into the living room and put her back on her playmat. He put a pacifier in her mouth and went back to sit on the couch.