Danna's pov

Eric whisked me away from Trevor before I could help him and it made me feel terrible. This man kidnapped me and expecting me to act like a baby?! No way! We pulled up in his drive way and he picked me up out of the car seat, carrying me into the house.

"You think you were so funny today don't you little one?" Eric said. I frowned and looked away from him. He picked me up and held me close to his chest, rocking me. "I know it's new and change can be scary, but you'll be my happy baby girl in no time." He cooed, rubbing my back. I whimpered and hid my face in his shoulder. He cooed again and walked into the nursery, putting me down on the changing table. He put me in a pair of footies and gave me a new pacifier.

"All set and ready for bed." Eric said with a smile. He tickled my tummy and I stubbornly held back my laughter. Eric chuckled. "Looks like daddy has a lot of work to do with his stubborn little baby." Eric said to himself. He picked me up and placed me in the crib, tucking a blanket around me. He turned on a butterfly mobile and a baby monitor. He smoothed out my hair and stood. 

"Nighty night angel. See you in the morning." He cooed, turning and walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I laid there awake for a little bit, praying that Trevor would be okay. When I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer, I let them shut, hoping I could get out of here soon.