New beginnings

Trevor has been at college for three months now. With some regular visits to the gym and a healthy diet, he got a lean build. He was growing a bit of scruff, cut his hair and spiked it up everyday, black going into blue. He even had a girlfriend: she was absolutely gorgeous and the love of his life. He got back into contact with his mom and she helped him rebuild his life. He never told her what he went through because it was too embarrassing. He had dinner with his mom two nights a month, the two of them spending quality time and making a fresh cooked meal. He remembered everything that he had been through and would sometimes wet the bed from nightmares. He washed his bedsheets once a month because of this...

Trevor was working out hard at the gym, preparing for a delicious meal he'd have in about an hour. He was doing some boxing training, punching the bag with intensity. Nobody knew why he punched so good, but he knew it was because he was picturing Shaun. When he was done with his workout, he drove back to his school and went into his dorm, starting his dinner preps. 

A few hours later he felt every sleepy, and went to bed.

A figure crept over to the sleeping Trevor andpicked him up, carrying him out to his car and driving him home. 

"It was pretty naughty of you to steal from Daddy, but from now on I know we won't have any issues with my little baby boy. None at all." Shaun said softly to himself, smiling evil.

Trevor woke up and opened his eyes, his heart jumping. He was NOt in his dorm. He tried to stretch but he totally couldn't move. He tried again but it didn't work. He started kicking and banging his fists in frustration but couldn't move. Suddenly an  all to familiar face appeared over him. It was Shaun.

"Uh oh, looks like my little boy woke up fussy. Does someone have to be changed?" He cooed. Trevor screamed at him.

"WHY DIDYOU KIDNAP ME AGA-" he couldn't finish his yell as Shaun shoved an oversized pack in his mouth, tying it to the back of his head. 

"No more yelling at daddy. No more yelling, because you're just a baby." Shaun said sternly. He picked Trevor up and checked his diaper, carrying to the nursery. He put him on the change table and Trevor kicked up a fuss.

"STP IT!" Trevor screamed muffled. Shaun finished changing the diaper and snapped his onesie back on him. Decided to be nice, he untied the pacifier and let trev talk.

"Why did you kidnap me again? I was finally where I was supposed to be, and I was able to see my mom again. Now you take me here and put me back in diapers?!"

Shaun chuckled.

"Because you weren't ready to be a grown up. You still wet the bed a lot, I have someone that knows this for a fact." He crooned, cradling Trevor to his chest, humming a soft tune. "I know you won't be able to move for a while, so I'm gonna let you play on your playmat after breakfast." Shaun added,  carrying Trevor downstairs.