Chapter 12

Is it me or am I showering you people with too much drama the last few chaters? Anyways if you cried thoughout this chapter that means I wasnt the only one so tell me if you did.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment, vote and share.

..................................................................................................................................................

I was having the worst headache ever. When I opened my eyes I was laying on Noah bed but I wasn't sure how I ended up here. I sat up rubbing my eyes, Noah was lying next to me shirtless as always.

I felt the cold breeze hit my body so I looked down to notice that I was in my birthday suit. I held the blankets to my body freaking out.

'Stop worrying, you didn't sleep with Noah' I told myself 'It's impossible, he's gay'

How did I even end up here? What happened?

...Yesterday...

I was laying on Noah's lap when Sam walked in jumping like a little kid.

"I got the perfect plan to lift your mood up" she said "Let's go clubbing"

"Seriously?" Noah said.

"It'll be fine, c'mon please"

I sat up and smiled "Sounds fun" I said.

"Sam, you're pregnant" Noah reminded her.

"I'm just going to dance, I'm not drinking"

I got up, picked my cloths up and headed to the bathroom to change into my outfit. I slipped into my black skin tight dress and my favorite pair of black heels with my hair down in curls then applied some light make up.

I need something to cheer me up, this was my chance to get something to distract me and to have a bit fun.

I walked out of the bathroom putting on my best fake smile.

Noah smiled at me "You look beautiful" he said.

"Thanks" I said "Aren't you coming?"

"I think I'll pass"

"C'mon Noah, it's going to be fun" Sam said.

"I have a lot of things to do tonight"

"Fine, your loss"

"Have fun" Noah said kissing my head and gave me a smile "Be careful and try not to drink"

I nodded.

"C'mon let's go, we'll meet Nathan there" Sam said tagging me outside the dorms.

When we walked into the club, I was instantly hit by the smell of alcohol. The place was filling with music and people dancing against each other. We made our way through the dance floor and started dancing.

"There you are, I was waiting for you" Nathan said as he hugged Sam from the back and kissed her cheek.

"Sorry, I'm late" she smile and pecked him on the lips.

I felt like my heart just stopped and broke into tiny pieces. I looked away as I swallowed the lamp in my thought.

"You guys have fun, I'm going to get a drink" I faked a smile then headed off.

I made my way through the couples that we're dancing. I was about to reach the bar when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a face I haven't seen in a while. My second boyfriend who also fell for Sam.