Chapter 24

What's up, people? I'm back with an update. The thing is I'm confused, I need your suggestions on how the story can end, I need inspiration.

Enjoy that chapter.

..........................................

*Unedited*

I finished my studies online, didn't attend graduation, I haven't had any type of contact with Sam, Nathan, or even Noah. I moved back home for a couple days, then packed my shit and moved to Rhode Island, and now to Seattle with my friends. Yes, as in friends, not just one.

Since we all agreed to move to Seattle together, we rented a share house to live in until things change I guess. We all worked at some part of Seattle; I had two jobs because the free time I had on my hands. During the mornings, I teach art to kids at the center down town, something I never thought I'd do but ended up loving it. During the afternoons and most of the evening, I go to my studio and paint my ass off.

It was a slow morning that day, it was probably because all the kids are at school, it was only the first day since school started. Since the receptionist was on her break, I had desk duties which wasn't so bad at all, I get to read and draw while no one is around.

A smile crossed my lips when I heard the ding, Johnathan walked in with a paper bag in his hand and a to-go cup. His was styled neatly to the side, his baby blue shirt tucked into his black slacks, his sleeves were rolled up and navy tie lose around his neck.

He smiled and held up the drink and bag "I got food and desert"

"Mary is on a break, I'm on receptionist duty" I told him.

Mary leans from the breakroom and smiled "No, I'm not. My time is up, you can go ahead"

I gave her a thank you smile, then walked to the breakroom with Johnathan. We sat on the small white round table, across each other.

"It's very quiet here" he mumbled as he unpacked the food.

After I left New York, he followed me along with Fern. We moved from place to place trying to find a place we can all work in. After working in multiple places, we managed to save up enough money to get a place here. Fern works in up the road as an event planner/ marketer; James also worked in the same compony fern does, he works as an accountant, Johnathan worked down the road in as an architect, and his Jayde works as a game developer in a game company close by.

Johnathan and I didn't end up together as everyone expected us to, I expected us to as well but that didn't happen. I was a mess and still are, and he... well he met a girl. I mean it wasn't something major or the end of the world. It didn't hurt, probably because I didn't want to get involved with any guy; plus, his girlfriend is like one of my best friends now.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Pain in my ass" he mumbled as he started eating his pasta "Remember that rich couples I told you about?"

I nodded as dug into my food as I listened to him.

"Well I showed them the blue prints and model of the house, the third attempt, they didn't like it either. They're driving me insane and nuts, what they're asking for is impossible"

"You'll finger something out, you always do" I give a smile and he let out a chuckle.

Before he could open his mouth to say anything else, his phone rang.

"Hello?" he replied almost instantly "Oh hey, I'm good, how are you, Ma'am?... Yeah, she's right here"

He handed me the phone, as soon as I realized it was my mum, I mouthed every curse I knew. I may have been avoiding my mum lately, it's for good reasons though; she just can't stop bring the boyfriend card every time she calls, it a bit annoying.