Chapter 15

It's been a long time, hasn't it. How long has it been? 1year, 7 months and 13 days, but who's counting anyways. I think it's about time for me to give you what you want if you even still there and waiting. I'll update every Monday, that's a promise, and maybe in-between sometimes.

Enjoy the chapter.

..................................................................

I hugged my pillow tighter as I laid there on my bed on my side. I couldn't really sleep watching those two sleeping together on the bed next to me, all cuddled up like we used to. I admit it, I miss him cuddling me like we used too and cuddle up the way next to him late at night.

"Alex" Noah whispered.

I turned to the other side to see Noah laying on his back "Come lay with me"

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I know you're feeling" I tell him.

"You want to come on my bed and cuddle me?" He smiles.

I was alone when I woke up in the morning, Sam and Nathan weren't in bed; Noah was nowhere to be found. I turned to my side to find a note next to my head, I was from Noah.

'I went to meet up with my friend, ring me if you need anything. Love you' –Noah

I threw the note back on the table and got up. I decided that I was going for my Halloween outfit since I haven't done that yet, it was a way to distract myself.

I got dressed into my gray sleeping with sirens hoody, ripped jeans and my white sneakers. I put my hair down, which by the way grow extremely longer since I haven't gotten a hair cut in a really long time. I put on my fake glasses on since I don't really need one to see, then grabbed my backpack before I left the dorm room.

The hallway was packed with people, everyone was putting up the Halloween decoration. The place looked amazing, but kind of creepy at the same time. Whenever I walked pass someone, they would turn around and look at me in pity, feeling bad for me. I was pretty sure that the whole university knew that Nathan dumping me for Sam.

"Hey, Alex" I heard someone call and then tried to catch up with me.

I looked back to see Shaiva from my English class catching up to me, she had a big smile on her face.

"Oh, hey" I forced on a smile.

"Do you want to go shopping for Halloween costume? My friend Fern blow me off, plus we haven't went out in a long time" she said "I could really use some opinions on what to wear for tomorrow night"

"Uhm, I was actually heading there right now" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Are you meeting up with someone?" she asked.

"No" I said "You can join me if you want"

"I'd love too; could we stop by my dorm first? My bag is in there"

"Sure" I said and followed her.

When we got to her dorm she asked me wait, so I just sat one her bed and started looking around. She had pictures of her friends everywhere in the dorm, and it was so organized, it's probably because she lived with other females unlike me.

"Would you like to drink something?" she asked.

"No thank you" I smiled.

She picked up her bag, and changed her shoes "Okay, let's go"