Chapter 5

..Uneideted..

Even though the sun came up I couldn’t sleep, I was up all night sobbing quietly so I wouldn’t wake the others up, I'd hate myself more if I did that.

I felt the sofa dip down a bit and a warm hand brushing thru my hair, I just sat there hoping it was Nathan but it wasn't which made me feel even more depressed.

"Alex, Are you okay?" Noah asked softly.

I shook my head no.

"C'mon, you can sleep in my room"

I shook my head no.

"There's an extra guestroom so how about you go sleep in it?"

And again I shook my head no.

"You're being ridicules" He said carrying me in his arms and took me to the guestroom.

A sob escaped my lips as he laid me down under the covers, he sat next to me playing with my hair.

"It's going to be okay, I promise" he whispered than kissed my head.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

…………………….

"Hey, Alex" Sam shook me slightly "It's time to get up"

I sat up rubbing my eyes "What time is it?" I asked.

"Its 10"

I looked over to the window to see that it was really dark.

"You slept in, and we didn’t want to wake you up because you were pretty tired" She said "We ordered Chinese"

I got up fixing my cloths than went to the bathroom; I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and changed into my sweat pants and tank top than went to the living room.

I went over to the living room to see Noah and Sam sitting next to each-other watching a movie while eating Chinese.

"Where's Nathan?" I asked.

"Kitchen" They both said in the same time.

I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around him from the back like he always does to me.

"Nathan, are you still not talking to me?" I said.

He didn’t say anything; he just slipped out of my arms.

"Nathan I swear you're the one I'm in love with not Noah" I cracked "It was before I knew he was gay, I don’t like him anymore, he's my best friend and I don’t have any feelings for him, Nathan please"

I backed away when he didn’t say anything; I rubbed my eyes as I walked out of the kitchen to his room. I took out my suitcase from under the bed and started throwing my stuff in there in a hurry.

I really didn’t want to stay here when he's acting soo cold toward me, I knew that if I did I'll do something stupid just like I did when I was sixteen.

"Alex, are you ok…" Sam said walking in "What are you doing? Why are you packing?"

"I don’t want to be here anymore, I wanna go home" I sobbed I can't handle it"

She rushed out of the room calling Nathan, in no time he was there standing by the door looking at me hurt.

"W.. where are you going?" He said.

"I'm going home" I said still throwing my cloths into my suitcase.

"You being ridicules, Alex" He said walking in and locked the door "Stop packing"

"I'm being ridicules? What about you Nathan"

"Look I'm sorry, I'm soo sorry so please stop packing" He said "D… don’t leave me, please"

"Why? Why should I stay when you acting like this?"

He walked to me taking both of my arms wrapping them around his neck than grabbed my waist lifting me off of the ground making me wrap my legs around him so I wouldn’t fall than he placed his hands under my thighs to keep me in place.

"I'm soo soo soo sorry, I've acted like a jerk and you have every right to leave me right now but please don’t" he begged.

I rested my head against his looking him in the eyes "You're an asshole" I mumbled.

"But you love me" He said pecking me on the lips.

"Sometime I wish I didn’t"

He looked at me smirking "You're going to regret saying that"

"Make me" I giggled.

 He threw me on the bed gently; I backed up a bit as he took off his shirt and trousers off leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers, he claimed over me smashing his lips over mine, my hands went up his chest to his hair pulling closer.

"I love you" I smiled pulling away and pecked him on the nose.

"I love you too" He kissed me "More than you think"

And you know how the rest goes so I don’t have to explain in details…

....................................................................

I apologize if it was a crappy chapter and yea thanks for reading