Chapter 8

Long time, no update? Well sorry about that, uni been keeping me busy. ICT is

"Hey wake up" Noah said brushing his hand through my hair with tenderness.

I turned around giving him my back and hugged the pillow next to me like my life was depending on it. I hid my face in the pillow to hide the tears that were making their way down my face when I remembered the events from last night.

"We need to lift your mood up, and by we'" he said then pointed his finger to himself "I mean me"

"Can you just leave me alone to sleep all day" I complained.

"Nope" He said popping the p "I can't leave my best friend while she feels like this"

"I don't want to go anywhere, I want to lay here all day like the loser I am" I mumbled.

"You aren't a loser" he said pushing me flat on my back.

"Just let me be" I said.

"Fine, I'm going to grab some ice cream from the supermarket and something to watch"

A soon as he left I got out of bed and went over to the shower. I can't lay in bed all day smelling like shit. At that moment all I wanted was to run away, I felt useless and like shit.

I mean after all that time of being together; he broke up with me and told me those things. I felt my chest get heaver and heaver till the point I couldn't stand anymore so I ended up sitting on the floor crying my eyes out.

That's what I loved about taking a shower. When I cry my eyes out under it, I actually feel a little better about myself.

"Alex" Someone said walking onto the bathroom.

"Don't come in" I said "I'm showering"

There was a moment of silent before I started heating footsteps. I thought that the person was leaving but I was wrong because a second later the shower curtains were yanked open.

My head snapped up as I hugged my legs covering my naked body.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I snapped.

"Why are you on the shower floor?" Nathan asked.

I hugged my body tighter trying to hid myself more.

"I asked first"

"You don't have to hide yourself from me, Alex" he smirked "It's not like I haven't seen you before"

"What do you want anyways; it wasn't enough to break my heart once so you're here to destroy what's left of it"

He didn't say anything.

He turned off the water, pulled me up on my feet, wrapped me in a towel like a fuckin' Dorito then carried me to the bed. He sat me on the bed then got on his knees in front of me.

"Look" he started "I'm sorry, I swear I didn't mean any word of it. I was pissed off because I was super jealous and I was afraid that Noah might steal you from me"

"He's gay for fuck's sake" I snapped.

"But he's better than me in everything" he snapped "He's better looking, better at talking, better history, better taste in everything a... and all the things you want in a guy"

"And gay" I reminded him "It was you all along, stupid; No matter how hot he is, I always see you as hotter"

"But you liked him first and you spend most the time either talking about him or with him; Face it he's better than me in everything"

"Not everything" I said "And plus I do things with you I can never do with him"

"Oh, like what?"

"Going on dates, Kissing, sleeping and ..."

"What, Fight?"

"Well actually that's the good part" I chuckled "Every time I fight with you, I remember how it was before you and how much I actually need you there for me so I look over your little mistakes and either apologize or accept you're apology"

Again, he was speechless.

"If it wasn't for our fights I wouldn't know how much I actually need you and love you; you're the one I am in love with, Nathan, not Noah"

He smiled "So you forgive me?"

"I'll look over your mistake not forgive you" I said "You have to earn your forgiveness"

"And I know exactly how I'm going to earn it" He smirked "When you were mentioning the stuff me and you do that you don't do with Noah, you forgot one important thing"

"What's that?"

"Make-up sex" he smirked leaning over me "Something we're about to do right now"

"In your dreams, Nathan" I rolled my eyes "I just forgave you, what makes you think that I want to do it with you"

I smirked again "I guess I'll just have to make you want to"

I stood up the locked the door "It is me or its hot in here" he said fanning himself, he took off this shirt revealing his wash board abs "That's better"

"Could you please put your shirt back on please?" I said.

"Not till I get what I'm asking for"

"I hate you" I giggled.

"Well I love you too" I pecked him on the lips.

....A while later....

Finally it's Friday, which means its movie night with everyone.

Everything was set and ready for the night. Pillows everywhere, blankets, ice cream, popcorn and lots and lot3s of junk food. The only thing that was missing was Noah.

"Noah" I called "The movie is about to start"

"Weird, usually he's the first one here" Sam said.

Nathan walked in and sat next to me, pecking me on the cheek.

"Did you see Noah?" Sam asked.

"He's in his room, he doesn't seem like he want to talk to anyone" Nathan said "He told me he didn't want to see the movie"

"Doesn't want to talk to anyone?" Sam said confused "That doesn't sound like the Noah I know"

I got up "I'll go check on him" I said.

"No, just let him be" Nathan said "He needs time to steam off; whatever pissed him off must be serious because he never gets mad"

"But he's always there for me" I said "So it's my turn to be there for him"

He closed his eyes taking a breath "He told me to keep you out of his room, he knew that you two would want to check on him so he told me to tell you don't"

'Doesn't want to see me? Well that hurts; he's my best friend why wouldn't he want to see me?' I thought.

"He'll be fine" Nathan said pulling me back down.

I looked over to him worried.

"If he doesn't and tries to shut us out, I swear I'll kick down the door myself so you could talk to him"

"Fine" I said resting my head on Nathan's shoulder.

Darning the whole movie I kept thinking of what might be causing Noah to act this way and most not wanting to see me. Did I do something wrong?