chapter 13

enjoy the chapter..

........

...Noah P.O.V...

I woke up by the sound of my annoying phone. I reached out for my phone and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Noah?" Alex said.

She sounded different.

"Please tell me you're not drunk" I begged.

"I am" she giggled.

"Where are you? Is Nathan and Sam there?" I asked sitting up.

"No, I run away from them"

"Fuckin' hell, Alex" I said.

There was a moment of silent.

"Are you okay?"

"No" her voice broke "Can you come and get me?"

I slipped into my shirt "Where are you?" I asked.

"The park, a couple of blocks away from the club"

"Just stay there, I slipped a can of pepper spray in your bag just in case something happens"

In no time I was standing in front of the part. I grabbed the jacket from the back seat and got out the car.

Alex was sitting on the bench. Her hair was messier then I remember, her mascara was mugged and was her eye liner. But strangely she still looked beautiful"

I covered her with the jacket then scooped her up into my arm. I placed her into the car and drove her home. I slipped her my hand into hers and then kissed the back of it.

"You'll be fine" he told me "I promise"

As soon as we arrived at the dorm she went into the bathroom and whipped her makeup off without saying a word. She came out a couple of minutes later only in her matching laced bra and underwear.

"Alex" I said.

She walked up to me and sat on my lap not letting me finish my sentence. She crashed her lips over mine. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't. I knew how bad her heart was broken but I couldn't give her want she was asking for and she knew it.

She took my hand and placed it on her chest. I couldn't kiss her back and I couldn't respond because of two reasons, I'm gay and I can't take advantage of her since she was drunk and beyond heart broken.

She pulled my shirt over my head and went back to kissing me.

"Alex stop" I said but she didn't listen.

She stripped down to her birthday suit, I looked away not being able to look at her. She sat on my lap again and tried to unbutton my jeans.

I grabbed her hands into mine "I said stop"

She looked at me with teary eye since I never snap on her.

I grabbed and blanket and covered her body up.

"Why is it that no one wants me? Am that disgusting?" she sobbed "First it was Trent then James then Nathan and now you"

"You know I'm gay, Alex" I said "You know that I can't possibly do that with you, you just drunk"

"I just want to crawl in a hole and die" she sobbed.

I brought her closer to my chest and kissed her head softly "Don't say that, Alex"