chapter 6

I know, I know I'm really late on the update and this chapter is kinda short but things are going to get interesting in the next chapter

.......

I sat there looking down at Nathan who was sleeping peaceful next to me; I smiled a bit playing with his hair, the event of last night kept repeating in my head over and over and over again.

"Didn’t anyone tell you it's creepy to looking at people in their sleep" he mumbled.

"But I can't stop myself from doing it and look who's talking the guy I caught staring at me every day like I was like the last piece of chocolate"

He chuckled tracing his finger on my bare thighs; I giggled and kept playing with his hair. If only we could stay happy like this all the time but we all know that’s impossible, there's no such thing called happy stories.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked sitting up and pecked me on the lips.

I nodded.

"Do you want to eat pancakes?" I asked as I got off of the bed.

He just smiled at me than chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You look good in my shirt" he smiled and I blushed.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked.

He chuckled again getting up "You have no idea how much I love you"

I just smiled letting out a little chuckle as I followed him in.

.................

"Morning guys" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"You seem awfully happy this morning" Sam said as she set me a plate on the table next to Noah.

"It's a good day" I smiled sitting.

"Yea, Even last night?" she smirked.

I blushed looking away.

Nathan slipped onto the seat next to me and gave me a peck on the cheek than said morning to Noah and Sam.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm going to see a basketball game with an old friend" Nathan said.

"And I going to see my cousin" Sam said.

"It's okay maybe we can do something fun tomorrow" I told them.

Nathan kissed my cheek "I'll see you later okay"

I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I have to leave too" Sam said giving me and Noah a hug "Have fun guys"

I turned to Noah who was eating his breakfast silently.

"Why are you so quite?" I asked him as I started eating.

He shrugged not looking away from his plate.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

He smirked looking up to me "Well that’s a secret, go get your bikini on" he said "We're going to the beach"

I got up and went back to my room then got changed into my baby blue bikini and slipped on my short jeans shorts, white tank top and white flip flops then pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

I applied some sun block on then garbed a towel and meet Noah by the door, and may I say he looked hot. He was wearing blue bored shorts and flip flops with a towel over his left shoulder.

"Are you ready for a day full of fun?" He asked offering his hand.

I smiled taking it, He led the way out of the house and we walked to the beach. We stopped by the beach and threw out towels on the floor and my tank top.

"This way" he said guiding the way to the Jet Skis.

He hopped onto on then he held me on, I sat behind him wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Ready for the ride of your life sweetheart" he said as we took off.

 "Bring it on" I smiled.

My hold on his waist got tighter as he started the ride.

After an hour of playing around on the Jet Ski, we finally got off and lead on the sand talking about things that didn’t mean sense.

That’s what I loved the most about our friendship that we could talk about anything no matter how stupid the subject is. He was the only person I can talk to about these kinds of things.

We walked into the house after a long day, I threw myself on the sofa exposited from the long day we had. Noah followed behind lifting my legs up and sat on the sofa putting my legs over his legs.

"I'm soo tired" I said.

He grabbed my foot and yanked me closer to him, I sat up on his lap resting my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his chest while his were around my waist and the other played with my hair.

"Did you really have a thing for me once?" he asked.

I turned red burring my face in his chest "Shut up, it was before I knew you were gay" I said.

He chuckled as he hugged me tighter; he kissed my head "Do you want to watch a movie?"

I nodded.

He picked up the controller; he switched through the channels till he settled on one.

"Fancy watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secret?" He asked.

"Of cores" I said.

Through half the movie someone walked into the house "I'm back people" Sam said as she threw herself on the couch next to me placing her head on my lap.

"Did Nathan pick you up from your cousin's house?" I asked.

"Yea, he's right behind me" she told me.

I got off of Noah's lap then walked to the front door to see Nathan walking out of his car with a teddy bear in his hands along with a Vanilla flavored Ben and Jerry tube.

He smiled at me as he walked forward me "Missed me?"

I nodded biting my lips.

He picked me on the lips with a smirk "How was your day?" He asked handing me the bear and Ice cream tube.

"Good" I said.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as he led me inside the house "Do you wanna hang out in the TV room with the rest or do you want to go back to our room for round three?" He asked seductively.

"TV room it is" I giggled.

I placed the stuffed bear in my room then headed to the TV room with the rest. We stayed up till about 6 am watching movies.