Chapter 27

So here we are, at the end of this road. I can't believe that finally finished writing this book. It's not one of my best work, but it holds a place in my heart, I went through so much with his book and with the amazing readers that love this book. I really hope you guys loved this book as much as I did and I hoped you enjoyed it. 

My next distention is 'Babysitting the babysitter', feel free to join another book that holds a dear place in my heart. 

Enjoy the chapter. 

P.S. Happy new year in advance my loves. 

...............................

*Unedited*

I couldn't fall asleep that night, I kept on tossing and turning all night long. Sleep didn't seem to want my company on that day, only my brain and all those dirty thoughts and horny hormones that were taking over my body. The thought of Noah's hand all over my body were driving me absolutely.

I stayed there in bed contemplating on whether I should go over to him and just jump him or not to. I knew nothing good was going to come out of shagging him, and I knew I wanted to do so soo bad. I felt my body move itself before I could even make a choice.

'Calm down, Alex' my brain told me 'You're not going to bang him, you just want his company and spend time with him before you ran off and leave him again and go back to being lonely af'

I knew my way around this house, I knew exactly how to get up to the guestroom without being caught, it was a talent Sam and I developed during highs school. the light from under the door of the guestroom was my only source of light in the dark hallway, it was bright enough to outline the edges of the carpet and the toys that were scattered on the floor.

When I reached the room, I stood there for a couple of minutes debating whether I should go in or go back to my own room and take an ice-cold shower to distract myself from all these stupid actions that will most probably lead into hurting myself. Just I was about to go back on my stupid idea, the door opened reveling a very sexy looking Noah. He was dressed in a tank-top and pajama pants like he always used to, hair was messy, and face was slightly flushed because of the amount of drinks he had that night.

"You've been standing here for at least 10 minutes now" he pointed out.

"Yeah" I said ashamed as I looked down to my hands.

He ran his hand through his hair then looked around the hallway "Do you want to come in?" he asked.

I nodded then walked into the room, I took a seat on the couch next to the window with my legs crossed.

He looked over to me and smiled then walked over to his suitcase "I got a couple of things from the mini supermarket down the road before I got here" He pulled out a bag full of junk food "I had a feeling you were going to come by late at night. You always used to crave junk food late at night"

"Uh hello, that was you" I rolled my eyes "You're the one who used to wake me up at 4 fucking am to go to the 24/7 supermarket next to campus"

"Women, every time we did that you ate all of my snacks, you say you don't want any but then you eat all of them" he chuckled.

"Well fuck you" I rolled my eyes "You always ate my pizza and my burger, so I did have the right to eat your snacks"

He smiled and handed me a bar of chocolate "I would've made you some hot chocolate or something, but I'm not familiar with their kitchen"

"It's okay" I told him "Your hot chocolate sucks anyways"

He chuckled "That's the complete opposite of what you said every time I made it for you back then"