Chapter 10

Sorry for the long wait. hope you injoy this so grab some tussis becasue this chapter is heartbrekaing.

........

Two months passed since the day Noah left, everything changed since that day. My relationship with Nathan wasn't as it used to be, there was barely anymore conversations, no dates and we haven't even done it since the day before Noah left.

There was about two nights before we leave this place and head over to Nathan's house to spend the weekend with his mum before going back to uni.

I remember waking up one night due to a nightmare of Nathan leaving me, which woke me up. I was bad girlfriend for acting this way for the last couple of months and it's time for me to stop acting like this.

I woke up in the morning and looked to my side not finding Nathan like always, he been sleeping in the guestroom to give me time alone just like I asked for.

I walked over to the kitchen to make some pancakes and bacon, Nathan's favorite.

I placed the food on the counter just in time, Nathan walked in the kitchen with his hair messy as always. He looked extremely sleepy. He was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a white hoody with his favorite sneakers.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Morning" he said in a husky voice.

"I made you breakfast, your favorite"

He took a seat and kept looking at me like I was different or like he didn't know me anymore.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you haven't acted like this for a while now"

"Yeah, sorry about that" I said "I've been an extremely bad girlfriend and it's time for me to make it up to you, how about we go on a date?"

"A date?" he asked rising his eyebrow.

"Yes a date, we haven't been on one if those since forever"

"I don't know, I'm kind of busy"

"Nathan p...please, we're falling apart and I don't want to lose you" I begged "Please"

He brushed his fingers through his hair which was a sign that he gave up "Fine"

I walked up to him from behind then wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed his cheek "For your information, I still love you, Nate"

For a minute he didn't say it beck which made me get worried, right then I was sure that I was differently losing him.

"I know"

I pulled away looking down to my hand feeling my chest tighten. I took a seat next to him and started eating quietly till Sam walked in.

"Morning" I smiled.

"Morning" she smiled back walking to the fridge.

"Are you okay? You don't look good" I said.

"I think I ate bad sushi last night, my stomach really hurts"

As soon as Nathan finished his food he stood up taking his plate and placing it in the sink with the other dirty dishes.

"Are you ready to leave?" Nathan asked looking over to Sam.

"Yeah" she said.

"W... where are you guys going?" I asked.