Chapter 18

Surprised that I didn't disappear for a month again? Ha, me too to be honest ':D  .

I'm thinking of changing the name of the story and need suggestion, comment what the story's name should be.

P.s. this chapter in dedicated Shufah1999, you're comments are always the best and kept coming back to write more for you guys.

.....

*Unedited*

... Noah's P.O.V ...

She wasn't drowning her pain and sadness into alcohol this time, she was drowning it in caffeine. I looked for her ever since she left the dorms, tried all the usual places that she goes to cry in. I finally got lucky when it started to snow, it reminded me our first winter and how she made me go with her to buy hot chocolate from a coffee shop downtown every single day. It was her favorite place during winter.

She didn't notice me when I walked in, she was too busy zoning out with her headphone plugged in on maximum volume. She wasn't dressed properly for this weather, which was one more reason for me to come looking out for her. That short light fabric dress can't possibly warm anybody, she run out so quickly yesterday and forgot her coat.

I walked to the counter where a familiar face stood "Hey, Matt" I smiled at him "How everything going?"

"Same old, same old" he said with his thick British accent.

I looked over to Alex then back at him "How long has she been here?" I asked.

"Before I started my shift at 6" he said "She had like 3 drinks so far. Is she okay?"

"She will be eventually. Can I get two hot chocolates. Extra marshmallow" I said as I pulled out my wallet.

After I paid for the drinks, I grabbed the mugs then walked to her. She didn't move when I took a seat next to her, she sat there completely still. I replaced the empty mug she had in her hands with a the full one, she accepted it with silence. Her eyes were red, probably because of crying. Skin was pale and lips were slightly pale from the coldness. I wrapped my jacket around her shoulders, then took off my beanie and placed it over her head.

"If you want to hide, you should at least choose a place where you don't normally go to" I said as I used my arms to warm her up "And you defiantly have more cloths on"

She didn't say anything, she just sat there with her eyes glued outside, sipping on her coffee in complete silence.

I brought up the drink to my mouth and instantly felt my face get warmer from the hot steam "Is what Nathan said true?" I asked.

"Yeah" she mumbled.

I just chuckled "Is that why you ran away? Are you trying to avoid me because now I know?"

She tucked her hair behind her ear then slightly shifted in her seat "Kind of"

I slightly nudged her with my shoulder "Don't worry about it" I gave her a smile "It happens to the best of us, I mean I have crushes on straight guys all the time; I know they're straight and into girls but I still crush over them"

It was true and not true at the same time. I'm not really into girls, except for the one time I thought I was into Alex back at the beach house but that was it. When I woke up the morning after the feelings weren't there anymore, I felt stupid for thinking that I was into her since I'm into guys. The whole night I kept trying to convince myself that I'm bisexual but didn't accept it because it would be weird for me to crush over my brother's girlfriend at the time. I mean I'm flattered to be liked by someone as amazing as Alex, but I couldn't possibly be attracted to her.