Chapter 21

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk with a new chapter. So this chapter isn't super long or super amazing, it's just something that I need to write because I links with what happens in the last couple of chapters. Enjoy the chapter, comment, vote and share.

Before you dive into the book, I got two questions:

I'm looking for a new book to reach, any recommendations?

And

I'm in desperate need of new music, any suggestions?

+Brain storming for the new name is still going, winner gets exclusive access to the last chapter before everyone else *Winks*. I'm just desperate for a new name :'D

.......................................................................................................................................................................

*Unedited*

"You sure you're ready to go back to uni?" Noah asked as he parked the car by the door.

I chuckled "Do I look like I have a choice?"

he laughs "Good point"

I opened the mirror and fixed my hair "Ready or not, I'm determined to get over her and graduate. The sooner I graduate, the less I see him"

He shook his head with another chuckle "Another good point"

I picked up my backpack from the backseat and threw it over my shoulder, which made Noah look at me with a confused look.

"What's with the bag?" he asked.

"To get ready for my date later" I explained "Fern is helping me get ready since it's been a while since I dressed up for a first date. He's picking me up from the dorms"

"And dropping you back at the dorms" he said "I don't want some stranger knowing where you live, especially since you sleep alone most of the time. Message me when you get back to the dorms, I'll be at mine waiting for you"

I nodded then walked out the car, side by side with Noah. He looked different that day for some reason, I just couldn't put a finger on it. His hair looked less than the usual mess, the was slightly dressed nicer too, was wearing colon, and looked a little flushed.

When he noticed me looking his way, he chuckled "What? You're steering at me more than usual today"

"Something is different about you today?" I told him "I'm just trying to figure out what it is"

When he turned to look at me, the sun reflected on his earring.

"I thought your pierced was on your left ear?" I looked at him confused.

He bit on the side of his cheek looking away "It is"

"But this is the right side" I said even more confused.

He nodded "Yeah, they're both pierced now" he said "Got it pierced two days ago"

"Oh" I said "What happened to the gay ear?"

He rolled his eyes as we walked into the building "Aren't you asking me too many questions?"

"Hush" I giggled "I'm just trying to figure you out today"

He sighed "I just think the whole thing is childish, my piercing doesn't reflex my sexuality. Plus, having two piercings look better and makes me look more bad ass" he chuckled.

"Something is still different about you" I insisted "I just can't tell what it is"

He chuckled "It's all in your head, Alex" he said "I need to get to class so I'll see you later"