She knocked on the door once, twice and she tugged onto the brims of her sweater. The door swung open and Celeste saw Professor McGonagall writing something down on paper. Her eyes looked up and widened when she saw the small girl, quivering in a small light sweater.

"Ms.Potter, what ever are you doing this late?! It's almost midnight!" She scolded, getting up and closed the door behind the small 11 year old.

"Professor, I-I had this dream" She whispered and Professor McGonagall's eyes softened at the vulnerable state.

"I can't believe you'd go down all the way here" The older witch muttered before turning around to get a cup of tea for the girl.

Once everything was settled, Professor McGonagall seated in front of the girl who was sipping down a bit of the chamomile tea. The fireplace crackled ever so often and the warm atmosphere covered the area.

"Now tell, me" She started "What's wrong? From the beginning"

"Professor, on winter break. Me, Harry and Ron found this room" Celeste began "It had a mirror... It says that it shows what your heart truly desires"

Professor McGonagall's mind drifted to the mirror that was going to be taken away in a few moments time.

"I thought-I thought It would be something simple" Celeste explained and Professor McGonagall sat listening to the girl closely.

"Maybe winning the quidditch cup like Ron, or being Head Girl" Celeste says "But-But It showed people I didn't even know"

Professor McGonagall slightly froze- she could predict what the girl was going to say.

"I-I think I saw my dad" Celeste stated and Professor McGonagall's lips frowned at the girl and she knew that the girl didn't feel so well about it.

"I knew I was okay with being with my mom since she and Uncle Remus are amazing people, it's just-" Celeste fumbled "Am I being selfish?"

"And why would you think that dear?" Professor McGonagall asks "We all have our own desires, it doesn't mean we're all selfish"

"Y-Yes, but after I saw that.. I've been getting these dreams" Celeste whispers and Professor McGonagall nodded for her to continue.

"It's always me" Celeste started "In a room, then one of the man I saw in the mirror was leaning on the doorframe"

"He had curly black hair, a slight moustache" Celeste started to explain how he looked and every time she described his features McGonagall's eyes seemed to widen slightly.

"Then everything shifts and I'm in this dark place, it was horrible, everything was so scary- so sad- I can hear voices" Celeste explains "Then I heard him screaming- I heard him calling out for me but I couldn't do anything"

Celeste's eyes started to brim slightly with tears, the girl's hair slightly turned grey to dark blue then green and Professor McGonagall's face softened. She went closer to the girl to try and console her.

"It's not your fault- It's a dream" McGonagall explained "You shouldn't worry too much. It's just your mind playing small tricks on you"

"You can overcome it- I know you can" McGonagall smiled slightly and Celeste nodded sniffling and the side of her lips slightly curled upwards, her hair shaded into a darker green, slowly resembling her usual black hair.

"Now- come on. You must get some re-" 

The door of McGonagall's office burst open to find Draco Malfoy grinning mischieviously.

The two females jumped up in surprise and Draco seemed to widen his eyes at the sight of Celeste who was teary and looked worse for wear. The platinum haired boy stepped back a bit before clearing his throat.

"Professor!" Draco exclaims trying to ignore the churning around his chest. Professor McGonagall cleared her throat and stepped in front of Celeste, hoping that she was blocked from the Slytherin completely.

Celeste wiped her eyes roughly and sniffed slightly before focusing slightly and her appearance slightly morphed a bit. It was to herself but she seemed more better and brighter. Her hair was back to it's normal black color. There were some tips in the back of her hair that was still slightly green but nobody would notice this.

"The Potters, Weasley and Granger has a dragon!" Draco said and Professor McGonagall arched her eyebrow at him. Celeste froze from behind the professor but she had to act cool to make sure that she didn't get into any trouble since she already packed in a detention by Filch.

"They're going to send him tonight!" Draco continued

"Mr.Malfoy, how could you spread these kinds of rumors around?!" Her voice raised. "Mr.Weasley is currently in the infirmary and Ms.Potter has been with me for almost 1 and a half hour!"

"But Professor!" Professor McGonagall brought the boy outside and pinched his ear as she went. Celeste sighed out slightly and took a deep breath trying to gather all her nerves.

Let's hope Harry and Hermione don't get caught