Celeste's eyes opened and she found herself in a room filled with dark green walls with a white stem sprouting out to all around the rooms, it had people on it. She didn't recognize any of them except for one; Bellatrix Lestrange...

Why was she here again? Her eyes ended to the edges of the tree and saw a burnt out face which sporuted with a skull with a hat.

Her head tiled to read the names etched out in the bottom but before she could read them clearly there was a small cough from besides her. Her head snapped to the source of the voice like every single time she had the dream. 

There she saw, again. A man with curly black hair that reached to the tip of his shoulders. She saw him from the mirror. She knew he was her father... possibly..

He smirked a bit before pushing himself off of the door frame he was leaning on and crossed his arm around each-other. Celeste's eyes darted to his eyes and she saw that they reflected something... a type of feeling. She didn't know what it meant, was it Fear? Alone? Hollow? Confined? Solitude? 

She wanted to walk closer to him but her legs were glued to the floor. So, he made his way over to her. Her mouth open to speak but she wasn't able to do so.

"You've grown up so well" His voice rumbled, it was comforting and it made her feel at home. She didn't even know this man but she felt like pouring all her secrets just for him to listen. 

He stepped closer and tucked a strand piece of hair behind her ear before smiling again at her. Celeste felt like she was smiling well and when she was going to reach her hand to go over his the world seemed to swirl into a different area.

This place was different, it was dark and Celeste felt alone. There was water surrounding her area and she saw dreaded creatures around it. They seemed to be reaching towards her from before. The creatures seemed dead, the creatures were horribly disgusting. There was a blood curdling scream from around her that reminisced the one from before. Her eyes watered before it was shut tightly

The voices around her grew, it was like something was trying to speak to her. Everything was coming at her so fast

There were small glimpse of terrorizing pictures flashing through her mind before it finally landed on a man who was being chained up, he was in pain.

"AA-"

Celeste woke up on her bed, her hair was all over the place and filled with sweat. Her eyes were teary and she quickly rubbed it away. Lavender and Parvati were both sound asleep and Celeste turned to the side and saw that it was 11.55 AM in the morning, it had been a good 3 hours sinceshe went to bed.

Her wrist were burning, it was like something pressed a hot chunk of iron onto it. Quickly, she looked down only to find the ring that had been changed to a bracelet turn slightly gold as it seemed to slither around her wrist for a moment.

Celeste, alarmed took it straight off but the pain was still there. She knew this was a sign of her father, she needed to know him. She can't replay the same dream over and over again only to see him smirking and telling her a few words. 

She quickly got out of her bed and grabbed a small sweater. Hermione and Harry weren't there but Celeste didn't mind, they were probably already at the tower by now and Celeste hoped that they weren't caught. 

Going down the stairs carefully she grabbed a small hair tie and placed her hair into a high ponytail. She got out of the portrait hole and saw everything dark. She quickly made her way to Professor McGonagall's office, making sure she wasn't caught.