Chapter 6 : End of the First

Normal POV

Everybody in the castle are gathered around in the dining room table. Knuckles , Amy , and Skye had split up to serve the food to Shadow , Mephiles and the maids and butlers while Shade just gobbled chao fruits.Everyone loves the dish that Skye made a lot especially Mephiles. After Knuckles , Amy and the rest of the servants finished with thier meals and go to their businesses , Mephiles walked to Skye who is next to Shadow and Shade talking about the food that he made.

"So Skye I heard that you helped Tails , Amy , and Knuckles and you made the most delicious dish that I ever tasted. Not too bad on your first day on the job."

"Thank you your majesty."

"You'll be sleeping with your master and Shade in thier room on the floor since there's only one bed in there."

Shadow said"Don't worry dad I won't have a problem with me and him sleeping on the same bed."

"No Shadow he can't. He's a slave and he can't sleep in a bed meant for royalty and Skye wouldn't have a problem with that right?"

Skye nodded"It's okay prince Shadow I'm fine with it."

"*sighs* if you say so....."

Mephiles said"Good now what about you and Shade lead Sonic to your bedroom Shadow?"

"Yes sir."

Shadow , Shade , and Sonic all walked upstairs to their bedroom.

"Shadow seemed so nice to the blue hedgehog. I think I saw Shadow blushed when he first saw Sonic's maid uniform. Could he be having feelings for him?He can't! How is he gonna learn anything when he's being too nice to the citizens of my kingdom? Hmmmmm....." Mephiles thought.

Shadow opened the door to his room and he hold the door to let his pet and slave to the room after going in first.

"Are you sure you're okay with sleeping on the floor without a pillow and a blanket Skye?"

"Yes master."

"It's not fair for him to sleep on the rough carpet that sometimes there is bugs on it and without a blanket and it's gonna be a little cold soon and he could get sick."

"Well if you're really sure I guess I can't stop you."Shadow climbed to his bed and the covers on him as Sonic layed down on the carpet. Shade flew to the bed and layed next to Shadow and fell asleep in an instant. Shadow wrapped his arms around Shade and kissed on his forehead.

"Night Shade"

Shade smiled still having his eyes closed."Chao chao......"

Shadow turned his head to Sonic who is asleep as well and shivering from the cold. Shadow let go of Shade and got off of bed being careful not to wake him up. He got a red blanket from his long closet and put it around Sonic who stopped shivering afterwards.

"Night Sonic."

Shadow climbed back to bed put the covers on him and put his arms on Shade and began to sleep.

"Goodnight Shadow..... thank you...." Sonic thought.

---------------------------------------------------
How do you like this story so far? Mephiles is figuring out that Shadow and Sonic are having feelings and he isn't so happy about that. Are they gonna break them apart? Gotta read to find out.
Bye!!!!!! :-)