Chapter 10 : In Bars

Normal POV

Shadow , Sonic , and Shade been staying in thier hugging.position for five minutes. Sonic let go while Shadow and Shade done the same.

"Sorry that you had to see my cry like that. I got your fur and your blanket wet you two."

"It's alright Sonic." Shadow wiped Sonic's tears away with his thumbs which made Sonic do a faint blush.

"Chao chao."

"Why must insensitive people have to destroy everything that innocent people care about and ruin their lives just to turn them into slaves to get money. He felt the same way that I did when my mother died in a mysterious fire when I was the same way. I don't think slaves were meant to exist and let those people be free." Shadow thought.

Shadow started to scratch his slave's right ear to cheer him up which made him purr in pleasure.

"Feel better now Sonic?"

"Yeah. Thanks Shadow."

"No problem."

Shadow and Sonic were looking at each other's eyes full of admiration.

"Shadow's so handsome and kind. He cares about me a lot even though I'm just a slave. He treats me like a free person and was there when I was depressed when I talked about my former family. I think he likes me more than a friend like I do."

"He's so cute when he purrs like that. I think I am getting a crush on him. Despite both of us being guys it feels......right. His beautiful green eyes , his faint smile , even his voice is so wonderful."

Without even thinking both hedgehogs were about to kiss as Shade covers his eyes. The moment was ruined by a knock on the door. THEY WERE SO CLOSE!!!! Shadow and Sonic were blushing as red as a tomato and immediately looked away from each other in embarrassment.

"I'll ge-get it."Sonic got out of the bed to open the door. He tried to hide his blush with a tissue to make the person at the door thinks that he's blowing his nose. Sonic opened the door to reveal a castle gaurd.

"Is your master in here."

"Yes. He's sitting in his bed."

Shadow got up and walked next to Sonic."What is it?"

"Your father wants to have a word with you alone. He doesn't look very happy."

"*sighs* Alright thanks sir. I'll be back you two."Shadow ran to throne room to have a talk with his dad. After Shadow's footsteps couldn't be heard anymore , the castle gaurd turned back to Sonic.

"As for you slave the king wanted me to lead you to a reward for your hard work."

Sonic was surprised that the king would give a slave or a servant a reward which he don't even do. Very suspicious....."Really?Well okay. See you later Shade."

Sonic followed the castle gaurd leaving Shade alone in the bedroom feeling lonely.Poor thing....

The castle gaurd led Sonic to the dungeon of this castle. It was filled with crimimals and villians including Eggman who's lying on his back looking at the ceiling. They were even dead people and skeletons in some of the cages.Sonic shuddered when he see the bad people glaring at him. Sonic poked at the gaurds shoulder getting his attention.

"Um excuse me sir? Are you sure you're leading me to the right place cause this is not a good place to hide a reward."

"Don't worry it's here."He smirked evilly at Sonic which got Sonic shuddering again.

The castle gaurd stopped to a cell then suddenly he grabbed Sonic's neck and threw him in there on the ground. He then locked the cell door.

"Good luck in there with your new roommate slave. You're gonna need it."He then walked away whistling the  Super Sonic Racing game theme song.

Sonic was about to cry until he heard a soft chuckle. He turned around to see a dark figure leaning against the wall. The person walked to the ray if light from the cell window to reveal a green hedgehog with two scars that ran across his belly and blue eyes. He's wearing green and black shoes and a black leather jacket with red flames on it. He looks like Sonic but more evil.

"Sup blu. I'm Scourge and we're gonna have a good time together."

Sonic's eyes widen of fear.

Shadow....help me....

---------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone!!Sorry I took so long to write this chapter. I have to wash my hair and then I had a sore throat. Plus I had to studied for a Science test last week which I got an A+ on it!KILL EM!!And there's BATs testing this week and I have two more tests to do. This is gonna be a LONG week. Wish me luck.
Vote , follow comment
Bye!!!!!