Chapter 14

Normal POV

Shadow and friends were beating from one castle gaurd to another. They were starting to get exhausted since they been kicking butt for 15 mins.

"We'll never save Sonic at this rate!"Shadow used Chaos Spear at a gaurd but he was using a shield.

"I know it's frustrating that more and more of these morons keep coming."Amy hit a gaurd with her hammer.

Tails"What are we gonna do now you guys?"He twirl his tails around to hit a gaurd.

Shade kicked a gaurd on the face which made a black eye appear.

"Shadow you and Shade go on ahead while us three take care of the gaurds." Knuckles fell when a gaurd tackled him and he was about to get killed by a sword until Shadow kicked the sword from the gaurd's hands and kicked him in the stomach. Shadow helped his friend on his feet.

"I can't leave you guys here.You might be killed."

Tails , Amy , and Shade came to the boy's side as the gaurds approach them.

"It's the only way for you to save Sonic and we're running out of time." Tails kicked a gaurd.

"But-"

"Don't worry Shadow it's gonna be okay. If we did die at least you and Sonic can be together again and we didn't sacrifice ourselves for nothing." Amy hit a gaurd with her hammer.

"Amy , Tails , Knuckles....okay me and Shade will go. I'll do a Chaos Blast so we have our chance to escape."

"Right."

The trio went in a room behind them so they won't get hurt by the Chaos Blast.

"Shade you hide too."

Shade flew behind the lobby couch taking cover as the gaurds are coming closer and closer.

Shadow charged up his Chaos energy and his body turned red.

"CHAOS...BLAST!!"

Shadow release his blast which hit the entire battlefield taking the gaurds with them to the wall.

"Shade let's go!"

Shade and Shadow ran away as fast as they could to the basement and save Sonic and stop Mephiles.

"Tails , Amy , Knuckles...please be alive."

In The Basement

Sonic's POV

My hands was tied behind my back as my head was under a basket as I was on my knees where my head is gonna fall into. My head is gonna be cut off by Mephiles with a sharp long sword. Looks like this is it. The life of being a slave is over and I have no regrets.But I never got to tell my feelings to Shadow which will never be told. Mephiles walked to me with sword in hand.He aimed the sword to my neck so he can get a direct hit. I closed my eyes waiting for my death. Mephiles was about to cut my head....

Shadow I love you...

...until Shadow and Shade broke in the room which stopped Mephiles from killing me.. My eyes widen in shock. I wouldn't expect them to come here with the gaurds around the place. Shade untied me and Shadow hugged me tightly.

"Why must you guys and the others to risk you're lives for me? I don't want any of you to get hurt."

"Because I-"

"SHADOW GET AWAY FROM HERE OR ELSE OR YOU'LL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!"

"NO I WON'T LET YOU KILL SONIC NO MATTER WHAT!! DAD I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU BUT I WILL IF I HAVE TOO!!"

Shadow and Shade got in front of me for protection in thier fighting positions. Mephiles chuckled in a demon way.

"So... you'll stop your own father to protect a slave you just met?"

"Sonic's not just a slave...he's my friend."

"You mean you're BOYfriend?"

My eyes widen in shock. Are my ears deceiving me? Just Mephiles said that I'm Shadow's boyfriend?  Does this mean Shadow loves me? I saw Shadow blushed and sighed when Mephiles said boyfriend when I'm here.

"Shadow is it true that you're in love with me?"

"Yes and I understand if you don't love me back."

"Actually Shadow I-"

"ENOUGH OF THIS LOVE NONSENSE!! THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE SHADOW!! GET OUT!!"

"Fine. Sonic go hide in a safe place."

I did what Shadow said by hiding behind the electric chair.Shadow and Shade are facing against Mephiles in thier final battle that will change the fate of the Emerald kingdom.Who will win and who will fall? I hope Shadow and Shade will survive.

------------------------------------------------------
Sup you guys!!!! I'm sorry that I took so long yo publish this story. I had like two tests and a concert. This story is finally over yay!!!
Follow , comment , vote

Bye!!! :-)