Chapter 4 : Sculpting

Normal POV

Shadow and Mephiles were sitting on one of the couches in the lobby waiting for Sonic to be finished with dressing up. They saw Shade flying from downstairs.

"Shade , did you lead Sonic to the dressing room and the bathroom?"Shadow asked.

"Good job. You're food is ready in the dining room." Mephiles said petting Shade's head.

Shade bowed and did what he was told.

20 mins later

Mephiles and Shadow were beginning to get tired and bored and Shade was sleeping on Shadow's lap laying on his tummy.

"Master , your majesty , Shade I'm ready!"

Sonic's voice caught the hedgehogs' attention and Shade immediately woke up. Sonic came downstairs with his maid uniform. Shadow turned away from his dad blushing. Shade saw it then he silently chuckled and Mephiles didn't hear it.

"Now that you're ready , what about you show us what you're made of by helping out Tails , Knuckles and Amy."

"I'll do best to help them anyway I can sir."

"Shadow you and Shade can join him."

"Okay dad."

"Chao chao." He bowed.

The three boys left the lobby to help Tails first.

"Sonic looks really cute in the uniform. He looks just like a girl. Why am I thinking like this. Am I in lo- no I can't be. There's no way. My father wouldn't accept it. I have to snap out of it!" Shadow slapped himself to get him to the real situation blushing. Sonic looked at him with concern.

"Master , are you okay? It looks like you have a fever."

"Don't worry I'm not sick Sonic."

"Then why are you-"

"Hey look there's the door that leads to the garden. Let's go." Shadow took both Shade's and Sonic's arm and led them to it.

"Could Shadow be blushing because of what I'm wearing?Is he- no he can't. He's the prince of this kingdom and I'm an insignificant slave and we're both MALES. The relationship wouldn't work out. And Mephiles would KILL me."

Shade opened the door to the castle garden. The garden was like a MEADOW. It's filled with various kind of flowers and there's even a fountain. There's also sculpted grasses of Mephiles , Shadow , Shade and the 7 chaos emeralds. The trio saw Tails starring to sculp yet another pile if grass on a ladder and they walked to him.

"Hey fox boy!"Shadow yelled.

Tails jumped in fright and he fell off the ladder but he just hovered with his propeling tails and the ladder was about to fall until Sonic ran faster the speed of light and caught it just in time and put it back in place. Shadow and Shade both had their mouths open in amazement of how fast Sonic is. They know the store owner warned them he's fast but not THAT fast.

"Sonic you're so fast that I barely see your body. That was so cool!

"Thanks Tails."

"Wow Sonic you're a lot faster than I thought! Maybe we can have a race one day."

"That'll be just wonderful."

Sonic put Tails down softly to the ground and Tails narrowed his eyes.

"Shadow the ladder could've break when it hit the ground  because of you! Plus I have a name you know!"

"Shut up you can't talk to me like that!"

"You're not even king yet!"

Shade then got between his master and Tails to break them off. He has a sad look on his face

"Chao chao! Chao chao...."

"Tails please stop fighting with the prince. It's not worth it."

"Fine.."

Shadow just hmphed as he softly hugged and pet Shade to calm him down.

"Anyway..... dad wants Sonic to help with you and Knuckles and Amy to see what he's capable of."

"Of course I would love for you to help me with my sculpting Sonic."

"That's great."

"Do you know how to do it?"

"Yes I do."

"Well good we can get right to it." Tails hand  Sonic scizzors from a tool box. "There's a ladder laying over there next to the exit." He said as he pointed to it.

Sonic used his awesome speed again to grab the ladder , go to an unsculpted patch of grass and he turned into a ball roll all over the grass. When he finished the others looked up to see a sculpture of Shadow's name in cursive.

"Woah. That's so awesome!" Shadow exclaimed.

"You may be a better gardner than me Sonic."

"Chao chao!"

"Thanks you guys*giggling*"

"Alright now that's done let's help with Amy next."

"Yes master. Bye Tails."

"See ya Sonic."

Sonic , Shadow , and Shade made their way out of the garden to look for Amy while Tails continued with his work.

------------------------------------------------------
There is the chapter that is ready to be viewed. Sonic and Shadow's relationship is growing stronger every chapter. Is it gonna come together? Fond out as the story continues.