Epilogue

Normal POV

Now that Mephiles is dead, Sonadow can finally come true. 2 days had already past which means that Shade can finally come home and Sonadow and the others are happy for him. Even though Shade can't fly, can't go outside, and don't eat as much as he used to, he's still happy like he always was as long as he's with Sonadow. Afterwards, Shadow and Sonic were having a picnic in the village park and Shadow asked Sonic if he want to marry him and of course Sonic said yes. A month later the two hedgehogs had finally married and the whole kingdom had a celebration. Most of the citizens were either shock or disgusted that Shadow had been in love with a guy but the couple didn't care about that at all. It doesn't matter that two people of the same gender fell in love. It's about what who you choose who you love with your heart not being force to marry someone who you don't even know and have nothing in common. Shadow just signed a contract that states that Sonic is a free person and he's king if the Emerald kingdom just like his lover. Sonic was crying full of joy like he's crying happy tears . He could get away from whips and baths full of salts. Most kingdoms from different lands were so furious that Shadow killed Mephiles just to protect Sonic that they planned to attack the kingdom. But they wouldn't stop Shadow's knights including Amy, Knuckles, and Tails since they're awesome!That's right Shadow was so thankful that they helped him protect his lover that he rewarded them to be one of the 1,000 knights that fight for the kingdom. If those jerks can't accept the love pf Sonadow then they deserve to be slapped! Cause Sonadow's love will never die and it will stay immortal forever and Sonic, Shadow, Shade, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles lived happily ever after.

The End

------------------------------------------------------
Thank the lord I finally finished this story!! I'm proud of what I accomplished in what I have done in this story and it become one of the best stories I've ever done. I thank for you guys giving me 1.51K views in all in the whole story and it will increase when I publish this. So let me know what you feel about this story. Well see ya guys later until I come up with another story!
Follow, vote, comment
Bye!!!!!