Chapter 11: Yelling and Tears

Normal POV

In the throne room

Shadow opened the door to the throne room where his father awaits his arrival and he sees Mephiles sitting at his big chair with his arms crossed.Judging from his father's glare , Shadow could tell he's upset at something or someone. Gee I wonder who?

"Can I help you with something father?"

Mephiles walked to his son with his eyes closed and then suddenly he slapped Shadow across Shadow's left cheek leaving a red mark on his face.Shadow rubbed since it stings with wide eyes.

"What was that for!"

"FOR BEING TOO SOFT ON SONIC AND BEING A DISGRACE OF OUR FAMILY!!"

"HOW AM I DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY AND WHY ARE YOU AGAINST ME LIKING SONIC!"

"SONIC'S JUST A WORTHLESS SLAVE AND SLAVES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE!! I GIVE YOU AN ORDER TO LEARN HOW IT FEELS TO RULE OVER SOMEBODY FOR PRACTICE OF BEING KING AND PUNISH HIM DAILY BUT YOU ONLY TREAT HIM LIKE A REAL FRIEND!!"

"SONIC DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG  TO BE PUNISHED AND I CAN'T HURT SOMEONE SO INNOCENT AND LOYAL!!"

"YOU'RE GONNA BE KING LEST THAN A WEEK AND HE'S THE ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT?!! I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR THAT DAY EVER SINCE YOU CAN WALK AND YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH OF BEING ONE?!!

"MAYBE I DON'T WANNA BE KING!!!I CARE ABOUT HIM A LOT CAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!"

When Shadow realized what he said , he covered his mouth.He finally shout his true feelings in front of his father who is the last Mobian to say it to. Mephiles's reaction turned from shock from pure rage.

"Fine if that's what you really feel then I guess I have no choice but to change them by force."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm gonna have to kill Sonic who I took him to the dungeon so he won't interfere with your destiny."

Shadow's eyes widen with fear and shock.

"NOOOO!!!I WON'T LET YOU!!!"

"It's what's best for our or my kingdom."

"MOM WOULDN'T LET YOU KILL SONIC I HATE YOU!!!!"

At that Mephiles slapped harder on Shadow's left cheek. Shadow's starting to have tears in his eyes from the pain on his cheeks and he's gonna lose his lover.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEAK OF HER AGAIN!!!!"

"Please I'm begging you don't kill Sonic....I'll do anything."

"To late.GAURDS TAKE SHADOW BACK TO HIS ROOM AND MAKE SURE HIM AND SHADE DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF MY PLANS!"

4 gaurds came in through the door and grabbed Shadow out of the throne room. Shadow tried to struggle free but it's no use.

"DAD DON'T KILL SONIC PLEASE YOU CAN'T!!!!

The butlers and maids including Amy , Knuckles , and Tails watched as Shadow got carried away to his bedroom with Shade in there. The gaurds threw Shadow in the bedroom.

"CHAO CHAO!!"

Shade immediately went to his master's side as he slowly gets up. The gaurds closed the door and locks it. Shadow ran to it and bangs on it.

"LET ME OUT NOW!!!"

Shadow gave up and slowly slumped to the floor with his hands on his knees and cries on his legs. Shade flew to Shadow to see what is going on him and get his attention holding a picture he drew.

"Shade...I just wanna be alone right now."

"Chao chao?"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Shadow made the paper to a ball and threw it at the ground.He got up from the floor to get away from his chao and sat on his bed with his back turned to Shade. Shade started to feel upset and have tears coming down from his eyes. He sat down on the floor feeling like a horrible pet and sniffles a little. Shadow felt guilty to yell at his chao and crumble up Shade's picture he love to see. He turned around to see Shade rubbing his eyes as tears are falling down which made his ears flat down on his head. He wiped his tears and got off his bed to pick up the crumbled paper. He uncrumbled to see a picture of him , Sonic , and Shade together being happy. Shadow felt like a jerk hurting Shade's feelings. Shadow kneels to Shade's side and hugs him tightly.

"I'm so sorry Shade. It's just that Mephiles said he took Sonic to the dungeon and he's gonna kill him just for my heir to the throne."

Shade looked up to Shadow in shock to see he wasn't kidding.

"But don't worry everything's going to be fine. I promise."

Shadow kissed on Shade's forehead and Shade hugs back tightly.

"Sonic....please be safe till I find a way to get out of here and come to save you."

---------------------------------------------------
Sup everyone!! I just wanna say thank you SO much for 421 views on my story. I owe it to the users who who follows , votes , and comments on my channel. Without them then I wouldn't have this many views so thank you.
Follow , vote , comment Charline out