Chapter 16 : The War is Over

Normal POV

Tails, Amy, and Knuckles watched at all the unconscious castle gaurds feeling proud of themselves.

"I wonder if Shadow and the others are alright boys."

"Me too."

Knuckles heard footsteps coming through the hallway behind him and his friends. He turned around to see Sonic holding Shade in his arms.

"Look! It's Sonic and Shade!"

The trio have smiles on thier faces when they see Sonic's alright but when they see Shade having a hole on his chest letting out a lot of blood thier smiles turned upside down with fear and shock.

"SHADE!!! Sonic what happened to him?!!!"

"S-shade sacrificed h-himself to s-save Shadow f-from b-being stabbed I-in the chest w-with a sword b-by M-mephiles." Sonic has tears streaming from his eyes and he's holding Shade closer to him.

Amy and Tails have tears on thier eyes as well watching the dying chao while Knuckles have rage in his eyes feeling angry.

"HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING?!! SHADE IS JUST AN INNOCENT CHAO AND HE'S SHADOW'S BEST FRIEND!! WAIT TILL I MURDER THAT COLD-HEARTED FREAK!!"

"Calm down Knuckles. Shadow is fighting Mephiles as we speak."

"By himself?! Is he out of his mind?!"

"Don't worry Tails I believe in him and he'll teach Mephiles a lesson."

"If you say so...now we need to take Shade to the hospital ASAP."

"Right."

Sonic and the others ran out of the castle to the village hospital to save Shade's life before it's too late.

With Shadow and Mephiles

Still in his outraged mode, Shadow keeps punching and kicking Mephiles like he's a punching bag. Mephiles can't even lay a finger on Shadow and he's starting to have bruises.

"THIS WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!!!"

Shadow just broke Mephiles's arms and legs which made Mephiles screamed in pain. Shadow grabbed Mephiles and threw him across the room to the wall. Mephiles just layed there bleeding to death.

"So this is what you really want...you'll choose a slave you just met two days ago over your own father you knew for your whole life."

"Yes it is..Sonic's a wonderful Mobian who does awesome things for everyone and he changed my heart and he doesn't even deserves to be a slave at all and his parents wouldn't have been murdered. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A SELFISH, COLD-HEARTED FREAK WHO IS A DISGRACE TO THIS KINGDOM AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE CITIZENS IN THE KINGDOM AT ALL AND THAT'S WHY YOU MUST DIE!"

Shadow takes the blood covered sword and drive it right into his father's heart. Mephiles is now dead with his eyes still open. Shadow turned back to normal not regretting of killing his father and he walked out of the room without looking back to the hospital where the others are.

In the hospital

Sonic and the others are in the waiting room waiting impatiently for news about Shade. Sonic's maid uniform is now covered with Shade's blood which people always stare at for a short time. But Sonic doesn't care about all that at all. He cares about if Shade's alive and if Shadow won the battle against Mephiles.

"Is Shade gonna be okay?"

The gang turned around to see Shadow near the entrance.

"Shadow! Thank goodness you're okay!" Sonic ran to Shadow to hug him who immediately hugged back.

"We're not sure yet but we're trying hard to believe that Shade will be alive."

"Amy, Tails, Knuckles....thanks for everything."

The trio smiled warmly

"You're welcome Shadow."

Shadow looked at Sonic who looked back and looked back at the others.

"Ummmmm you guys...can you leave me and Sonic alone for a little bit? I have something to say to him."

"We understand...come on you guys."

The trio left the waiting room leaving Shadow and Sonic alone.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hi you guys!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for giving me 1.19K views in this story. What will Shadow say to Sonic? Knowing that this is a Sonadow story you'll probably know it already.
Follow, vote, comment
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!