"Oh we found out who he was ages ago" Ron said in a posh voice. "And we know what that dog's guarding, it's a Philosopher's St-"

"SHHH" Hargid shushed the redhead and looked around quickly to see if anyone heard what they were talking about. "Don' go shoutin' about it, what's the matter with yeh?"

"There are a few things we wanted to ask you" Celeste piped up and Harry nodded besides her before saying "about what's guarding the stone apart from Fluffy-"

"SHHHHH!" Hargid shushed them again "Listen- come an' see me later, I'm not promisin' I'll tell yeh anythin', mind , but don' go rabbitin' about it in here, students aren' s'pposed ter know. They'll think I've told yeh"

"See you later then Hagrid!" Celeste smiled brightly and Hagrid quickly walked off.

"What was he hiding behind his back?" Hermione asks.

"Do you think it had anything to do with the stone?" Celeste asks and Ron stood up.

"I'm going to see what section he was in" He wanted to get away from the books that was in front of him since the moment she saw him. 

Ron soon came back with a pile of books and a big grin.

"Dragons!" He says and Celeste's eyes twinkled at the mention of those magical creatures.

"Hagrid was looking up stuff about dragons! Look at these!" Ron says before shoving the books into the others and Celeste looked down at the thick book 'From Egg to Inferno'

"Hagrid told me he always wanted a dragon, told me so when I first met him" Harry piped up.

"but that's illegal" Celeste says thoughtfully "Dragon-breeding was outlawed by the Warlocks' Convention of 1709, everyone knows that. It's hard to stop Muggles noticing us if we're keeping dragons in the back garden- anyways, you can't tame dragons, it's dangerous. You should see the burns Charlie's got off wild ones in Romania"

"Don't tell Aunt Molly about those though, she's going to freak if she knows" Celeste added quickly and Ron nodded agreeing with her.

"But there aren't wild dragons in Britain?" Harry says.

"Of course there is" Celeste snorted. "Common Welsh Green and Hebridean Blacks"

"The Ministry of Magic has a job hushing them up, I can't tell you. Our lot have to keep putting spells on Muggles who've spotted them, to make them forget" Ron continues.

"So what is Hagrid up to?" Hermione asks but the other three just shrugged before trying to go back to their work which they were hardly able to do now with the thought of Hagrid hiding something from them.

The four quickly finished up everything and went over to Hagrid's hurt. All the curtains were closed and everything was blocked.

Celeste knocked on the door and they heard shuffling from inside

"Who is it?" Hagrid bellowed before he peeped and saw them, he quickly let them inside before shutting the door behind them as quickly as he could,

It was blazing hot inside, it was a warm day outside but Hagrid had his fire on in the hut much to Celeste's confusion. Hagrid had made them tea and even offered some sandwiches but they all refused except for Celeste who nibbled it slightly and sat in her usual position under the window as Fang waited for her with his mouth wide open.

"So yeh wanted to ask me somethin'?" Hagrid asks and all the four kids nodded. 

"We were wondering if you could tell who is guarding the stone other than Fluffy?" Harry asks and Hagrid shook his head hastily.

"O' course I can't" Hagrid sighs "Number one, I don' know meself. Number two, yeh know too much already, so I wouldn't tell yeh if I could. That Stone s' here for a reason. It was almost stolen outta Gringotts"

"I s'ppose yeh've worked that out an' all? Beats me how yeh even know abou' Fluffy" Hagrid mutters.

"Oh Please Hagird" Celeste began in a flattering voice "You might not want to tell us but you do know. you know everything that goes on roung here" 

Hargid's beard twitched and the kids knew he was smiling. Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at Celeste with big smiles.

"We had wondered who had done the guarding really" Hermione took over "We wondered who Dumbledore had trusted enough to help him, apart from you"

"Well I don' s'ppose it could hurt ter tell yeh that" Hagrid said as his chest swelled "Let's see- he borrowed Fluffy from me... then some o' the teachers did enchantments.. Professor Sprout- Professor Flitwick- Professor McGonagall-" 

As he ticked them off with his fingers. Hagrid's nose scrunched up "Professor Quirrell- an' Dumbledore himself did something'. o' course." He says

"Quirrell?" Celeste asks and everyone dismissed her

"Hang on, I've forgotten someone" Hargid thought "Oh yeah Professor Snape"

"Snape?" The other three almost shrieked.

"Yeah- yer not still on abou' that, are yeh? Look, Snape helped protect the Stone. He's not about ter steal it" Hagrid says.

Celeste fiddled with her robes and she bit her lip slightly, it could be Snape but she didn't really know what to believe anymore

"Hagrid please tell me you're the only one that knows how to get past Fluffy" Celeste turned to the giant 

"And you wouldn't tell anyone, would you? Not even one of the teachers?" Harry continued.

"Not a soul knows except me an' Dumbledore" Hagrid says.

"well that's something" Ron mutters before looking at Harry who looked like he was going to drown in his sweat.

"Hagrid can we have a window open? I'm boiling" Harry says and Celeste was grateful that she wasn't wearing a sweater but a light T-shirt underneath her robes

"Can't Harry, sorry" Hagrid says before Harry notices something by the fire since Hagrid glanced at it.

"Hagrid- what's that"