A/N Rant

I really do love y'all, but I wish you all would comment more. I really appreciate the votes and everything but wattpad authors on here really like comments as well as votes. And when I do get comments I try to respond to them. Comments let us know if we are writing good or bad and some of y'all comments be funny and I like to read them. And those people who be commenting 'update'! STFU!! You aren't the one writing and you aren't the one that has 50,000 imagine requests! And I'm pretty sure other authors can relate. I have a life and I go to school. And I have ton and tons of homework. And I have friends and family and a boyfriend (as u can see in my profile pic) that I need to give attention to because I love them. My life isn't revolved around wattpad. Education, friends, family and my boyfriend are first!!

And also votes! Sometimes I think some of y'all just read and scroll to the next imagine read and scroll to the next imagine and don't stop to vote. Honestly the voting thing it RIGHT THERE after you read a chapter so just make your freakin finger touch the star!! Honestly I used to not vote as much when I wasn't an author because I didn't realize how important votes are and much authors like votes. And like I see y'all are ready because It'll say 600 or something readers and then only 25 votes like...... WTF!!

But really I don't want y'all to think I hate y'all or anything and I don't have time for y'all.... I just needed to let that out.

For me wattpad isn't first.

I have school

I have homework

I have friends

I have family

I have a boyfriend

I have a life

So please stop harassing me with 'please update' or 'update'. 😌

Love y'all😈💜

-Brooklynn💕