So we meet again (Part 2)

"What's up y/n. I haven't seen you in a while since we broke up," August said sipping his drink "How you been?"
"I'm good. What about you?" You asked. "How's your singing career going?"
"It's ight. But I missed you y/n" August said while looking into your eyes and putting his hand on your back. "You wanna dance with me?"
"Sure." You said. "This is one of my favorite songs." (Don't Tell 'Em by: Jeremiah. Sorry if this is isn't your fav song. Just imagine whatever song you want)
You and August walked to where everyone was dancing. You started grinding on each other and having fun. After a few more songs you and August went upstairs to sit down. You both walked into a second living room upstairs and sat down on the couch. No one was up there but you and August because everyone else was partying downstairs.
"Damn, I didn't know you could grind and shake ass like that" August said and then laughed.
"Well ya know, I just got the skillssssss." You said dragging out the s and laughing.
You both then started to laugh together. Neither of you really knew why yall were laughing you just were and it felt good to laugh with August again. After laughing til your stomachs hurt you both stopped and looked into each others eyes. August started to lean in and he put his hand on your leg. You feel his warm body heat and smell his strong cologne as he was getting closer; your heart was beating fast. He then crashed his lips into yours and your lips moved in sync. His lips were soft and you could smell his expensive cologne even more. He put his hands on your cheeks, pulled away, looked you in the eyes and started to kiss you again. It felt good to kiss August again. You missed his everything.
"I finally found you guys." Brandi said interrupting your make-out session. " And I found you two making out with each other. Wow."
"Oh. Sorry Brandi, we forgot you were gonna come back." You said looking at her.
"It's ok. But I'll just go know so you two can continue, I have to find Chris again anyways. And sorry for interrupting." She said and then walked back downstairs. (Chris is her boyfriend)
August turned back around to face you and said "I forgot how good your lips felt."
He then crashed his lips onto yours again and he lighted nibbled on your bottom lip. You allowed him entrance to your mouth. His tongue slowly roamed the top of your tongue. After a few seconds into the tongue kiss it started to get more intimate and intense. Your tongues roamed each other mouthed furiously and you were both moaning.
You pulled back and said "August, I want you."
TO BE CONTINUED!
---------------------
Lol! Got y'all again. Anyways, I need help.... Do you think I should make this imagine into a story?????? Comment what you think! Thanks for reading! Love y'all - Brooklynn <3
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
PLEASEEEEEEE! <3