Caught (Imagine for Mayah)

"Hey baby." I heard August say as he approached me.

"Bye girl, see you." I said to my friend and then turned to August. "Hey Aug."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me. "How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm good babe. What about you?" I asked looking up at his tall self.

"Good. You wanna hang after school?"

"Yea."

"Ight." He said & then started staring at me.

"What??" I giggled & and covered my face.

"You just so cute. Stop coverin' yo face." He said and then moved my hands.

I laughed. "Thanks babe. I gotta get to class tho. I love you." I said as I hugged him.

"Love you too baby."

We pulled away and I started walking down the hall. I turned my around to see if he was still there and he was looking at me. I turned my head, smiled and continued walking to class.
----------
I walked outta school and stood by August's car. I rode with my friend this morning so that's why I don't have my car. I was on my phone for a few minutes until I felt a slap on my butt. These people better not put their hands on my ass, thats for August. I turned around quick af but saw it was August.

"Boy, I was about to hurt you if you were someone else. " I laughed.

"I'm in the mood to hurt you. Your insides." He said and then smirked.

"Oh my gosh August." I said. "But what if I don't want you to? Because you don't deserve it."

"Oh you gonna lemme tear you up. I do deserve it."

We got in the car and August started driving.

"Where we going?"

"To your house so I can tear dat ass up."

After he said that, I put my hand on his pants where his member is. He bit his lip.

"Damn bae. You already trynna start." He said.

I just smirked and quickly pulled my hand away.

He gave me the dirty eye and continued driving. We eventually made it to my house and we got out the car. I unlocked the door and we walked in. August immediately threw me over his shoulder and carried me to my room.

"Stop August." I said laughing and pounding his back.

He dropped me on my bed and before I could speak his put his lips on mine. I moaned in the kiss as he started feeling on my body. He took off his shirt and I let my hands rub up and down his back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled away from the kiss to take off my shirt as he unbuttoned my jeans. August leaned down and started kissing my stomach and then started to make a hickey. I played with his hair and smiled.

"It's about to be Mayah and daddy time. What's my name?"

"Daddy." I said and then smirked.

August nodded his head and got up to take his pants off. He threw them somewhere and slid mine down my legs and off throwing them somewhere also.  He leaned back down and started kissing my neck. He unhooked my bra, slid down my panties and then took of his underwear.

"Let's get under the covers just in case." He said.

We got under the covers and he spread my legs apart. He aimed at my entrance and then slowly slid in. I closed my eyes and moaned softly. He continued to slid in and then went deep and stayed there.

"Who's daddy?" August asked looking in my eyes.

"Your daddy." I said and then moaned as he puled out and then went back in.

We were only a few minutes in when I heard my room door bust open. August jumped and pulled out and I covered myself.

"Mom." I said with wide eyes.

"Oh. My. Goodness." My mother said and then hurried and closed the door.

I bit my lip nervously and look at Aug.

"I better go." He said and then got up and started getting dressed. I put on a pair of shorts and a simple shirt. When August was done getting dressed we went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen with her head in her hands.

"My apologies ma'am." August said before I walked him out. We got to his car. "Bye babe."

"I'm in so much trouble August." I laughed. "Bye bye." We kissed and then he got in his car and drove down the street before turning.

I walked back in the house trynna prepare myself for whatever my mama was gonna do or say.

-------
Thanks for reading y'all.😂😂

Please vote, comment and share!💜

Love y'all!😘

-Brooklynn💕