Helping out -Part Two- (Imagine for Ashely)

**RECAP**
A smile spread across everybody faces and everyone was saying thank you as I led them to my car. They were putting they're stuff in the trunk of my truck and I heard one of Aug's nieces say....

"Momma, we finally gon' have our own room and food again."

That made me want to cry. They are so adorable. I got in the truck and started it up. August got in while everyone was still fitting everything in the trunk.

"Thanks so much Ashley." He said with the biggest smile on his face. "I shoud've called you when we needed the help like you said before."

"Your welcome Aug." I replied. "We can talk about this later at the house."

And then everybody got in and I drove to my house.
()()()()()()()()()()()()

We arrived at my big home with multiple rooms and everyone got out the car in awe. Aug's nieces smiled and laughed with excitement that they were finally living in a home again.

I show everyone to their rooms. After that Mama Sheila came up to me crying with tears of joy.

"Thank you so much babeh." She hugged me, I hugged back and then she let go. "I don't know what we would do or where we would be without you. And especially since the holidays are coming up."

"Your very welcome mama sheila." I said smiling, glad that everyone's happy. "I got your back!"

()()()()

Everyone is getting settled in and taking baths and stuff. I'm in the kitchen making dinner. I started cooking fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, collard greens, cornbread and gumbo.

()()()
I finished cooking and now everyone is in the dining room eating. They all dive in and later ask for more but I don't blame 'em....some of that shelter food was probably not that good.

"Can we please get second's Ashley?" The girls asked smiling wide. "Please?"

"Of course go ahead." I said after a small giggle. "Everyone else can get second's too."

()()()
I just got out the shower and now I'm in bed watching tv. It's 12:45am and I can't sleep but I think everyone else is sleep tho.

A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I thought everyone was sleep.....but now I guess not.

"Come in." I said.

The person walked in and it was August.

"Umm. Can we talk?" He asked. "I need someone to talk to...I can't sleep."

"Sure." I said smiling and patting the bed beside me to let him know he can sit. "I can't sleep either."

"I really need to get the reason why we ended up homeless of my chest and tell somebody." He said. "I feel like I can trust you and you'll care."

"Of course." I replied. "Continue."

"So it all started off when my big bro Melvin died. Everyone got depressed and my mama got so depressed that she wasn't makin' it to work and stuff so she had to quit. Her quitting and the bills rolling in made it hard for us to pay for things. The girls mama had a job but at that time she wasn't makin enough to support us. Me, travis and justin did too. But it just wasn't enough since they were small part-time jobs basically." He said looking down.

"And then a few weeks later the bank foreclosure our house and our car got repossed by the state and then we were homeless. We couldn't get to work so we lost our jobs. We had to go to the homeless shelter and then a week later you came and took us here. Thank you so so so so much Ashley. I really appreciate it. Well we all do." He looked up at me and smiled a big smile.

"You welcome August. I'm so glad I could help. And if you need anything let me know." I replied. "And I'm sorry all of that stuff happened. I'm here for you. I'm here for all of you."

He smiled and started leaning in and next thing you know we were kissing then making out and then having som bomb ass sex.

()()()

It's the holidays and by now I found everyone great jobs and the girls a great school. Everyone still lives with me but I don't mind. Today it's Christmas Eve and Mama Sheila is cooking a big dinner.

So about week ago me and August found out I was pregnant. (I know about a week ago is in a song! Lol! Free Bobby Shmurda) But we started dated the day after we slept together so I'm not worried. We just don't know when we're going to make the announcement.

()()()
It's later in the day and we're all sitting in the living room about to watch Christmas movies.

"Ok. Before we watch movies, I have an announcement to make." Mama Sheila said.

Everyone quieted down.

"Ashley's pregnant!!" She said excited.

But me and Aug were sitting over here like 😐😯how she know?!

Everyone said their congrats and and we thanked them.

"But Mama how you know?" August asked just as surprised as me.

"Well, I could tell by Ash's mood swings and other changes I noticed." She replied smiling.

()()()

It's now Christmas morning and everyone is opening theirs gift. All of them smiling and laughing made me really happy. I glad I helped them out.

(Excuse any spelling or grammar errors please!😊)

()()()()()()()()()()

THANKS FOR READING!😘

And sorry for the wait!!! I was hella busy these past few weeks!!😩 But I promise this won't ever happen again.

I might be posting a lot next because that's when I'm on spring break!!☀️☀️☀️

Again, thanks for reading!!😘

And kik me @ brooklynnlove_

-Brookkynn💖

P.S- If u like Hakeem from Empire...go check out my imagines for him! Updating those soon too....