In the club (Imagine for Danielle)

"Ya ready?" August asked you as you put on your heels. You and August are going to the club tonight and as always he was ready first.

"Almost, can you hand me my clutch and then I'll be ready." You responded while putting on your other heel and then standing up.

He handed you your clutch and grabbed your hand leading you downstairs and to his car. You both got in the car. When you got in the car he had his hand on your leg and you knew tonight was going to be very interesting......

*At the club*

August pulled up to a V.I.P valet parking booth at the club and you both got out. He grabbed your waist and walked in the club. When you stepped in the V.I.P part of the club, loud music immediately filled you ears and men started looking at you. To let them know your his, he gave them a look, pulled you closer to him and whispered "Your mine" in your ear. You loved when August let everyone know that you were his.

After about 20 minutes of dancing, Twerking, grinding on each other and drinking, you and August were started to kiss and feel on each other. You and August walked over to a dark secluded part of the club and started making out. He was feeling on your body, breast and butt.

"Mmmm, you look sexy in that dress tonight." August said and then started sucking on your neck.

"Thanks babe." You said while pressing your palm against his member through his pants.

"Mmmmmm." August moaned on your neck and softly bit on it.

August pulled away from you neck and said, "We should go somewhere more private."

He grabbed your hand and led you to the bathroom. You walked in and he locked the door. He then picked you up and put you on the sink. He pulled you dress up and pulled you panties to the side. He started fingering you slowly adding fingers. He put his soft lips to yours and let his tounge roughly roam your mouth. He pulled away and took his fingers out of your area. He sucked on his fingers.

"Mmm, baby you taste good." He said while getting on his knees.

This was the best part. He started licking your area and you moaned loudly rubbing your hands through his curls and pushing his head fathers into your area.

"Baby that feels good." You said moaning and arching your back.

"I know baby." He said smirking and going back to pleasing you.

After a few minutes you pulled his head back and said

"Let me take over now bae."

You got off the sink and got on your knees. You pulled down his pants and underwear and started sucking and lick on his member while he moaned loudly. He grabbed a handful of your hair and pushed your head down more.

"Yea baby, just like that." August said as you sucked fast.

"Now stop baby so I can fuck you hard." He said picking you and putting you back on the sink.

He then rammed into you hard without a warning. He was going fast and hard when someone knocked on the door. You and August ignored it but they knocked again.

"Fuck, can't you see we're busy." August said still going and out of breath.

"You like that baby?" August asked ramming into you.

"Mmmm, yea ba- baby." You said moaning and digging your nails in his back. You could hardly talk that's how good he was fucking you.

"Say my name." He moaned.

"Aug- Aug-" You stuttered trying to say his name but he was fucking you too good.

"Say it!" He said ramming into harder.

"Aug- August!!" You moaned loudly.

"That's it!" He said. " I'm about cum babe."

"Mmmm, me too" You said looking into his eyes.

After he pounded into you a few more times you both came together.

"I love baby." August said as he pulled out of you and started getting dressed.

"I love you too babe." You said getting off the sink and putting on your panties and fixing your dress.

August then grabbed your hand and you both walked out the bathroom and got back to having fun, drinking and dancing.

----------------------------

THANKS FOR READING!!! And Danielle, thanks for staying with me and waiting for your imagine. I really appreciate your patience and not asking me everyday and hour when your imagine is going to be up. I really love people like you who wait and don't hound me everyday for their imagine!! Again, thanks for ready everybody!! I ❤️ all of y'all and please vote, comment and or share! Love my readers!! - Brooklynn <3 <3 <3