Something more (Imagine for Monae)

You and August are best friends and have been since high school. You and him kinda always had this thing for each other but y'all never really did anything about it. Y'all did kiss a few times before but that was about it.
-------------------------
You and August were sitting on your couch watching a re-run on the 2014 MTV Music awards. A commercial came on and August turned towards you.

"So Monae." August started saying. "What you wanna do? I'm kinda getting bored watching this."

"Ummmm." I said thinking. "I don't know really."

"Well how bout weeeee." August said trailing off and rubbing your leg. He bit his lip knowing that would turn you on.

"How about we what?" I asked getting turned on.

"Do something a lil more interesting." He said leaning in closer. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he leaned down to my neck and started sucking and kissing on it.

I moaned rolling my head back a little. August then came up to my mouth and kissed me. He rubbed his finger across my weak spot on my neck and I moaned in the kiss. He took that as his chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. He fought with my tongue as our breathing got faster. He pulled away and smirked.

"That was my nice side." He picked me up, brought me to my room and dropped me on my bed. "Now imma show you mean side."

After he said that he pulled down my pants and underwear and went to work. He licked my area and stuck two fingers in me curling his fingers to hit my G-spot. I moaned loudly out of pleasure.

"I know you like that." He said sticking his head up.

I moaned and nodded my head then pushed his head back down.

"A-A-August imma bout to cum baby." I said rolling my head back and closing my eyes.

Right after I said that August stopped everything and got up.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"I told you I'm showing you my mean side now." He said taking off the rest of my clothes and his.

He leaned down and was about to kiss me when without a warning he rammed his hardest inside me.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled.

I tried to pull back away from him but he pulled me back to him snd rammed into be harder and faster.

"Nah!" He said with his eyes furrowed together filled with lust. "You better take this d*ck!"

I moaned loud and the pain turned to pleasure and I just didn't know what to do with myself.

August flipped me around and started hitting it from the back.

"What my name b*tch?!" He said pulling my hair.

"A-A-Aug." That was all I could get out.

"Nah!" August said ramming in me deeper. "What's my f*ckin name?!"

"A-August!" I said finally getting out his name.

"Nah!" He said slowing down and then stopping.

"August keep going." I said out of breath.

"What's my name?" He said waiting.

"Daddy!" I yelled. "Now keep f*ckin me!"

He immediately started to ram in and out of me hard.

"Uhhhh!" I moaned. "Imma bout to cum!"

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Let it go babeh."

That made me lose it and I came all over his d*ck.

"Now ride me babeh." He said pulling out of me and laying down on his back.

I straddled him and sat down on his d*ck. I started bouncing up and down while my boobs gave him a show. He was biting on his lip and grunting.

"Yeah babeh." He said. "Keep going."

I kept riding him going down on him harder.

"Sh*t i-imma nut." He said grunting.

I bounced up and down on him some more.

"Sh*t!" He yelled as he nutted inside me filling me with his warm cum. I then came soon after him and stopped bouncing. I laid down on his chest panting.

"F*ck babeh." August said. "We gotta be more than best friends now."

He smirked and gripped on my waist.

"Yeah." I said smiling and kissing him.

-------------------------------

HOPE U LIKED IT MONAE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!😘💜😌🎉

EVERYONE REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND OR SHARE. THANKS!!😌

😘😻LOVE Y'ALL!!😻😘

-Brooklynn😈💕