Fight??

You and August were sitting on the couch watcing MTV. Yall were watching a music video when the doorbell rang. You got up to open the door. There was a pregnant woman that you never saw before standing at the door.

"Um. Who are?" You asked confused.

"I am Augst's baby mama. Who are you?" She said with an attitude and looked you up and down.

"I'm his girlfriend." You replied annoyed. "How do you know where we live? And you are not his baby mama."

"Uhh. Yes I am bitch. How would you know?" She said. "Now get out my fucking way so I can see August."

Did this THOT really just say that to me? She needs to step away before I beat her ass.

"I really recommened that you get your ratchet ass from infront of me and make your way to your damn car and go home.Wait! Do you even have one?" You said smirking.

"Um. Yes bitch. I do!" She said raising her voice.

"Bae, who is th-" August was saying as he walked up beside you. "Um.... Ashley what are you doing here?"

"Oh. So you know this bitch. How do you know her?" You asked August mad.

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I'M HIS BABY MAMA." She yelled as she was coming at you.

You started grabbing her weave and dragging her out your house while August tried to pull you away. You kept dragging her.

"AUGUST LET GO OF ME!" You yelled. "YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO WITH YOUR HOE" You said letting go of her weave and walking into the house.

You went upstairs to you and August's room and sat on the bed. A few minutes later August walked in the room.

"Baby lis-" August was saying.

"NO. I don't fucking care what you have to say. How could have a baby mama and not tell me!?" You shouted.

"Ba-" He was saying when you interupted him.

"DID YOU CHEAT ON ME AND GET HER PREGNANT!?" You asked." YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T EVEN ANSWER BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DID! I CAN'T BEL-"

"JUST LISTEN!" August yelled making you queit. "I never slept with her. That baby is NOT mine."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER FUCKING NAME THEN?!" You yelled.

"She's my ex! We only dated for 2 weeks and I havent seen her in months." He replied." Baby please belive me"

You ignored him and got on your phone on instagram. He sat down beside you, took your phone and crashed his lips onto yours. Your lips moved in sync. He then layed you down and his hands roamed your body. He started to take off your clothes. You then did the same undressing him. He then slid down his boxers and his member popped out.You are still amazed at how big he is. He started kissing your body from your neck to your breasts to your stomach. All while he was fingering you making you wet and moan. All of a sudden he rammed into you without warning. You were both moaning loudly. He kept going faster and faster and harder and harder.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" You moaned loudly.

"Mmmm. Fuck. What's my name?" August said in a low deep voice.

You didn't awnser and he pounded in you harder and fliped you around roughly grabbing your ass.

"What's my fucking name? Say it!" August said slapping your ass.

"mmmm. August. August." You said out of breath. You loved when August got rough with you.

*1 Hour Later*

August pounded in you one last time and you both came at the same time. You plopped down under the sheets.

"Baby, do you belive me?" August whispered in you ear.

"Yea." You said cuddling up to him. "I'm sorry Aug."

"It's okay baby." He responded. " I love you."

"I love you too."

------------------------
Thanks for reading!!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

<3 Please <3

Love y'all!!!!<3

-Brooklynn <3