Shower quickie (part 2)

*Recap*

You both got out the shower and August kissed you and said, "It's time for round two." And he picked you up and went to the bedroom.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

August laid you down on your bed and started kissing and sucking on your neck. You moaned out of pleasure and bit your lip. August started kissing going down your body and kissing on your boobs all the way to your area. You moaned and August stuck his tongue in your area and started eating you out.

"Mmmmmm." You moaned and rubbed your hand through your hair.

"You like that ma?" August asked when he poked his head up.

"Mmmm. Yeah." You said as you pushed Augsut's head back down.

August was eating you out so good and you were moaning loud and pushing August's head deeper.

"A-August, Imma bout to cum." You moaned arching your back.

"Let it go baby." August said smirking.

August went back down to eating you and seconds later you came and August licked it all up.

"It's my turn now." You said to August getting up.

You pushed his chest to lay down on the bed. You straddled him and kissed him deeply. You then got off of him and started sucking his dick. You licked the tip and then put him in your mouth. You put your head all the way down on his member and gagged. August was grunting and pushing your head down more. You sucked on his member some more and kissed on it.

"Yeah babeh." August moaned. "Imma cum."

A few seconds later August came in your mouth and you swallowed.

August then told you get on the bed and you did. Then he started hitting it from the back. You moaned loudly with pleasure looking back at August making him pound in you even harder.

"Mmmmm." You moaned. "Y-Yes d-d-daddy fuvk m-me."

"Yeah that's right babeh." August said going slower but pounding hard. "Who own's this pussy?"

You didn't answer August because you were so distracting from pleasure.

"WHO OWN THIS MOTHERFUVKIN P*SSY?" August yelled pounding in you the hardest he ever has before.

"AH!." You screamed in pain. "Y-You do d-daddy!"

"That's right!" August said going faster and deeper.

"A-August imma cum." You moaned closing your eyes and biting your lip.

"Let go ma." August said going deeper.

A few minutes later you came and August came after you and you felt his warm liquid inside you.

You then got up, pushed August down and got on his member. You started bouncing up and down on his member real hard. August was grunting and holding your waist thightly. Your girls (chest area) was bouncing up and down and August was biting his lip and looking at your body. After a few miniutes y'all both came and you laid down on his chest and you both fell asleep.

*(*(**(*(*(*(*(*(**(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*((*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(

THANKS FOR READING! I LOVE Y'ALL! AND REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND OR REUQEST! THANKS!- BROOKLYNN <3<3<3😘💜😈👊💯