So We Meet Again (Part 1)

You and August were best friends since 4th grade. You guys always had crushes on each other and never told one another until 8th grade. In high school August finally asked you out and you loved each other so much. People would be jealous of our relationship and girls would be jealous that August was yours. (Yes he actually was loyal.) You both graduated high school and you went to college while he focused on starting his music career. After a few weeks we couldn't handle being away and we broke up. Now you're a supermodel now and he is a famous R&B singer.

Today your going to a party at 10:30 pm that your friend Brandi- who is also a supermodel- is hosting. It's going to be at her house and people like Tyga, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and lots of other celebrities and models are going to be there. Right now I'm getting ready and talking to Brandi on the phone. I put on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136508605 and I made my way out to my Audi. I drove to Brandi's house and I could hear the music and the people talking inside. I got out my car and walk inside. I looked around for Brandi and saw her talking to (ugh) the one and only August Alsina. I walked up to Brandi to let her now I was here. I'm also gonna try to avoid talking to August.

"Hey girl" I said.

"Heyyy. Thanks so much for coming hun." She said while hugging me.

"Your welcome. This party seems like it's gonna turnt up! Let me go have fun girl. I'll talk to you later." I said while trying to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"Before you go and have fun, you know August right?" She asked while motioning to August.

"Umm, yea." I replied looking at him. He winked. Oh the same ole August.

"Oh. Okay that's good."She replied "Why don't you stay here while I go talk to someone right quick." And then she left.

TO BE CONTINUED --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks girls for reading!! If you liked part one please comment and or vote. Thank you! And I also want to say that I'm so sorry that I havent posted in a while....I've been kinda busy but I will always try to update and post as much as I can! Thanks again and Love You! <3 P.S- remeber you can request imagines.