You were right -Part 2- (Imagine for Shelly)

*RECAP*

The moving truck was about to show up so I decided to write August a note and give it to his mama to give to him. I should at least comunitcate with him before I leave because he's been coming to my house a lot trying to apologize but I keep telling my dad to tell him that I don't wanna talk to him right now. I wrote the note, went over to his house, gave it to his mama and went back to my house and got in the car. Now I'm on the way to ATL.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*August P.O.V*

I just arrived at Shelly's house to try and talk to her again. Every time I go to her house to apologize to her dad says that she doesnt want to talk to me right now. But imma try again today.

I walked up to the front door and rung the door bell and knocked. I stood outside for like 10 minutes. Then I noticed there were no curtians on the windows. I looked through da window and da room was empty. Maybe they're getting new furniture I conviced myself. I hope she didn't move. I decided to just go home.

I got home and went to the kitchen to see my mama making dinner.

"Hey babeh." She said with her heavy New Orleans accent.

"Hey mama." I said a lil worried about Shelly. "H-have you seen Shelly lately? I went to her house and she wasn't dere."

"About that," She said. "She left a note for you that she gave to me to give to you. I put it in your room on your bed."

I ran upstairs and walked into my room. There was a peice of paper on my bed. I picked it up and it read...

'Dear August, I know you've been trying to talk to me but I couldn't do it face to face after what you did to me. I'm sorry about everything... I was just trying to help you from getting hurt by that hoe. You've probably already been to my house so you saw that no one came to the door. That's because I moved because my dad got a new job which is good for me so I can have a new start in life. And I also got a new number so you won't be able to call me. But anyway, thank you August for everything and being a good friend to me while our friendship lasted. Love you! I might see you again, I might not. -Shelly'

Man. This is bad. I might not ever see Shelly again and I didn't get to say goodbye or apologize. And she apologized to me in the note even though it wasnt her fault really. I don't know why but I started crying. I'm so heartbroken because Shelly was a great friend to me.....better than a lot of my other 'friends' and I ruined our friendship by not beliving her and then beating her up. I don't know why I didn't belive her, she was like the one of the top people I could trust to not lie to me. I didn't even get to tell her that I had a lil bit of feelings for her..........

*6 years later*

*Shelly P.O.V*

Today me, my brother and my dad are going to New Orleans to visit my grandparents becuase they're having a cook out. Hopefully I don't see August. I haven't even seen or talked him in years. So that kinda makes me wanna see him now. But in the past years I've graduated from high school and now I'm studying at Georgia University (Georgia University is not UGA! UGA is the university of Georgia for those of u who know what I'm talking about if ur from the ATL.) Anyways, we just arrived to my grandparents house and we rung the doorbell. My grandmama answered the door.

"Hey babies!" She said hugging all of us. "I missed y'all so much."

I guess my grandad heard we were here so he came to the door too.

"Hey guys!" He said hugging all of us too.

"Hey grandaddy and grandmama." I replied smiling.

"Well babies," My grandma said. "Come on in. Everybody's in the backyard and the food's out there too."