Man Period (Imagine for Gabriella)

So today August has been acting super annoying. It's like he has a man period or something. I don't know what it is, but he's driving me crazy!

"Ughhhhhh GABI!!!" August said for the 100th time.

"What August??" I asked annoyed.

"I'm fuckin' hungry!!!"

"Ok then fix something." I said and then started scrolling on ig.

"Bruhhhh noooooo! You fix something!" August said and then started flipping around on the couch, being really extra.

"August be quiet," I rolled my eyes.

"No! You be quiet! Your so fucking annoying!" August got up and went into the kitchen.

Once again, I rolled my eyes. He is really starting to tick me off. He better be glad that I didn't hop off this couch and attack his ass!

A few minutes later August came out the kitchen with a plate of food. He sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you baybeh." He said and then ate some of his food.

I just sat there confused.

He put down his plate. "I love you so much baby!" He wrapped his long ass arms around my shoulders.

I sighed. "I love you too August."

"Yay! Let's take a picture!" He said really happy like.

We took a selfie of us and then posted it on Instagram.

"I'm not gonna tag you because niggas be wanting to be all up on yo damn page! And then you wanna be ok with them commenting all that stuff when you know that your my baby no theirs! I'm tired of you associating with those niggas! Block them! Matter of fact, Imma block them myself!" August said angrily and then snatched my phone out of my hand.

"August, what in the world?" I said with my eyes squinted.

He got onto Instagram and started going through my comments and blocking any guys that commented things that he didn't like.

"August your crazy. Gimme back my phone!" I tried to reach for my phone but he held it up above him.

"No!" August said and then stood up. He continued to block people.

I stood up and once again he raised my phone above him.

"August! Gimme!" I tried to reach for it. "Ughhhh!"

All of a sudden I see him put my phone in his pocket and then turn around and start tickling me.

"August stop!" I said while laughing. "Pleaseeee!"

He finally stopped but then I attacked him with tickling. He started laughing and then a few seconds later he blew up.

"GABI STOP! GOSH DAMMIT! ALWAYS DOING SHIT!" He yelled angrily. "How would you like it if I just started tickling you and shit!"

"But you just did..." I said trailing off. Tf is wrong with this dude. SOMEBODY GET THEY MANS!!!

"Whatever Gabi," He said and then dropped my phone on the couch and then walked off.

I just sat down confused but then got on instagram and unblocked people and followed them back. Imma just leave August to himself for know, if I don't then we both gonna end up trying to kill each other.

---2 Hours Later---

I was in the kitchen making dinner and then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey baybeh," I heard August say and then rest his chin on my shoulder.

"August just don't," I said annoyed. "Because soon your gonna be acting a fool again."

"What you mean?" He said as he took his arms off me and sat at the kitchen island.

"You been acting crazy all fuckin' day and you know that."

"Well my bad baybeh. I just been stressed and shit."

"Well that't no reason for you to be acting like how you were."

He got up and walked towards me. He lightly grabbed my butt.

"Gimme a kiss." He said with his lips poked out.

I couldn't stay mad at him. I turned my head and gave him the kiss he wanted.

He smiled really wide like how a kid does when they catch the ice cream truck. "I love you!"

"I love you too August."

------------------------

Thanks for reading!!😊💜

Sorry if it was short!😓

More imagines to come tho!😇

Love y'all! 💕

Comment, vote and share please!🐻

-Brooklynn💙