Dark comes to light (Imagine for Shakeria)

I'm homeless. I could contact my childhood friend August, but I'm choosing not to. He always let me know that if I became homeless to give him a call because my mom was barely in my life....they were always out selling/doing drugs and I've been living on my own since 17.

I became homeless because my mother noticed some money was gone from her purse. I know for sure I didn't take it but she belived her boyfriend over me and kicked me out. He told her that I'd stole the money but he was the one that really did. And now I have no where to go....I would've gone to August's house but a few days ago I heard someone shot it up. So I'm staying in the streets. Right now I'm walking back to my lil corner where I sleep and stuff.

"Why me?" I ask myself and God. "Why why why?"

()()()()()()

It's now the afternoon and I'm just sitting down watching what's happening on the road. I look down the sidewalk and see some guys talking a few feet down from me and I see one guy pull out a small bag from his pocket a discreetly hand it over to the other and got money in exchange. Looks like a weed selling.

One of the guys looked down the sidewalk and saw me. He immediately came over. He looked angry....I hope he doesn't do anything to me. He got closer to me and I noticed it was August. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?" He asked while tears formed in his eyes.

I starting crying myself.

"Get your stuff Shakeria. Now." He directed me. "Your going to be staying with me and I'm not going to talk no for an answer!"

"Alright." I say. In the inside I'm very happy and thankful.

()()()())()()())()

We arrived at August''s house. I guess he got a new one because of what happened to his old one. We got out his car and walked inside.

"Wait right here." He told me and then went upstairs.

He came back downstairs a few seconds later with a girl that honestly to me was nasty looking. She kept staring me down and giving me a nasty look.

"Who's this raggedy bitch- I mean who's this babe?" She asked August smirking. She thought she was slick.

"Christine don't be like dat." August said taking up for me.

"No. It's fine August." I said smirking. I can join her little game. "I mean it only takes a raggedy bitch herself to be able to spot another one." I just smiled "What you want from me?"

She just crossed her arms and glared at me and I did the same.

"Ok ladies." August said trying to prevent drama. "Let's end this. Shakeria lemme show you to ya room."

August showed me to my room and I got settled in it. I took a shower and washed my hair while I was in there. Then I got dressed and ate some gumbo August made.

"Thanks so much Aug." I said after I finished my food. "For everything."

"No problem." He replied with a huge smile on his face.

()()()2 Months Later()()()

I've been living pretty good other than the fact that I have to live with the most pettiest bitch ever!

But anyways, I have two decent paying job. August is out of town right now and I was coming home from my second job. I walked in the house and heard loud moans and slapping sounds. I went upstairs and opened the bedroom door to see August gf cheating on him. The dude hurry's and get's dressed, grab his stuff and leaves. Christine put on her bra and underwear. After the guy left and she was decent to look at I just looked at her mad as hell.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TO THAT FOR YOU NOSEY BITCH!!!" Christine started to yell at him.

"WELL I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU!" I argued, defending myself. "YOUR IN HERE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN, CHEATING ON AUG! I'M TELLING HIM WHEN HE GETS HOME!"

"Oh, he'll never believe you." She said and then did that stupid smirk that I hate oh so much. "But you can try hunny."

I just got so mad and ran towards her and started punching and kicking her ass. She was pulling my hair and punching me. Soon August walked in and broke the fight up.

"What the fuck is going on." He said with his arms out to separate us.

"She was cheating on you August!" I said. "She was in your bed sleeping with another man."

"Shakeria," August said. "Stop with all that fuckin nonsense. I don't believe any shit your saying. Christine would never cheat on me. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get all your fuckin shit and get the fuck out my house!!!"

At that moment I just ran out the room and went to the guest bedroom. I cried as I packed up my things. I turned around and Christine stood there smirking. I just turned back around and quickly packed the rest of my things. I grabbed all my stuff and went out the front door, slamming it behind me. I left without saying a word.

Later that day I found a motel to stay at.

()()1 Year Later()()

I now live in my own apartment in Houston, Texas. I have my graduates from being a medical assistant and I have my degree. I'm very proud of myself. I haven't seen or talked to August since the day he kicked me out.

Right now I'm at the store shopping when I turn around and see August and his Mama walk in. I hurry up and pay for my things and walk out the store.

**August P.O.V**

I'm currently with my Mama in Texas. I moved back down here a few months. Me and my Mama walked in the grocery and she went her own way. I stopped because I saw Shakeria....I haven't seen her ever since I kicked her out. She was right about the whole cheating thing because a few days later I caught Christine in the act. A few minutes later Shakeria rushed out the store, I'm guessing she saw me but I walked out after her.

"Shakeria!" I yelled after her.

"What August?" She asked as she turned around looking mad.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Ok." She said and then turned around quickly trying to walk to her car.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me. "I'm sorry. I really am! I tried finding you after you left when I realized that your were right. I caught Christine cheating on me a few days later. I'm sorry for what I did."

"Ok August." She said. "But I still don't forgive you. Not yet."

"Ok." I replied. "Can I at least take you out to dinner to make up for it.

"Yeah sure." She responded. That made me hella happy.

"Aight. Imma pick you up at around 8:30" I said smiling wide.

She gave me her adress and we went our seperate ways. She went to her car and I went back in the grocery store to find my Mama.

**Shakeria P.O.V**
It's bow after August took me out to dinner and somehow we're at his house, in his bed.

August made love to me.

And it felt good.

"You forgive me now?" Aug asked as he plopped dow beside me.

"Yes." I responded out of breath.

()()()((((()((()(
THANKS FOR READING!😘😘

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE💛

LUV Y'ALL!😍❤️

-Brooklynn😈💜😈💜