Love (Imagine for NayNay)

**August P.O.V**
I was sitting on the couch admiring my fiancé's beauty while she was in the kitchen. She turned around and saw me staring.

"What?" She asked while smiling shyly.

"Nothing." I said smiling. "'I'm just admiring at your beauty."

"Awwwe." She said smiling. "Thanks bae."

She came over and sat on my lap.

"Remember our first date?" I asked her while my arm rested around her waist.

She laughed. "Yep!"

-1st Date Flashback-

August and Nay sat down in a 5-star restaurant.

"So tell me bout yourself." August said her.

"Well I really love music and having fun." Nay said and then laughed. She was lil shy.

"Why you bein shy?" August asked trying to get her to break outta her shell.

"I don't know." She responded staring at him with the big beautiful eyes she has.

August was getting lost in the look of her eyes. He felt a connection and he knew she was the one. Maybe he could cut off the thots for once. He realized that he loved her.

"Well lemme tell you starighy up ma." He said breKing the stare. "You pretty as fuck and I have a feeling that imma luh you forever."

Nay laughed and smiled with a little shock. "Really?" She asked.

"Yes." August responded smiling back at her.

--End--

"You just blurted out that you would love me forever." Nay said to me.

"Because I wanted you to know babeh." I said and then laughed. "But I remember when I proposed."

Nay laughed remembering the day with me.

--Proposal Flashback--

August and Nay were walking down the boardwalk in Cali. There were stores and people lining the boardwalk.

"Nay, I love you so much." Aug said to Nay.

"I love you so much too Auggie." She replied, grabbing his hand and putting her head on his shoulder.

August reached in his pocket and pulled out the box. He held it behind his back. He got in front of Nay to stop her from walking. He started singing.

"You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off. Tell me how you doin it to me, show it off. I don't think you know your that fine. You know your blowing my mind. Ohhhhhh woahhhhhhh ohhhhhh. Ah Yeah. Ah yeah." August got down on one knee and look up at Nay with her hair blowing from the ocean breeze from nearby and her beautiful eyes.

She looked down at August smiling so hard.

"Will you marry me?" He asked looking up.

"Yes yes yes August." She replied.

August stood up while placing the ring on her finger.

After that August hugged Nay and picked her up, spinning her around and then putting her down. They kissed with a great passion. At this point people were watching and clapping.

"I love you babeh." August said giving Nay a peck on her lips.

"I love you too August." She replied.

--End--

"That was one of the greatest days of my life." Nay said putting her arms around my neck.

I smiled and kissed her passionately.

"I still luh you as much as I loved you on our first date." I said smiling. "No. I luh you even more."

"Awwwee." She replied. "I love you too Auggie."

I just smiled and got lost in her beautiful big eyes, just like our first date.

**Plz excuse any spelling errors!**

()()()()()()()()()
THANKS FOR READING!😘

VOTE,COMMENT,AND OR SHARE!💛

LUV Y'ALL!💖💛💖💛

-Brooklynn😈💜😈💜