Arguing (Imagine for Tonya)

Again!! August is out late at the club!! He has been doing that almost every night since he got home from tour. All the other times you shrugged it off, but these past few days you've been getting a lil
heated.

It was now 2:30am and August was just now pulling into the driveway. He walked in and saw you standing there with your arms crossed and anger in your eyes.

"What babeh?" August asked like nothing was wrong.

"Don't 'what babeh' me!!" You said getting loud. "August I'm tired of you going out to the club every damn night and going home late as hell!!"

"Well sorry damn." August said looking annoyed. "Can't a nigga enjoy things?"

"Well going out to the f*cking club every night is not the only way to enjoy things!!!!" I yelled getting madder. He always say that like I'm taking away his life or something! Like nigga please!

"OMFG! I can't just go to the fucking club?! Like I just got off that long ass tour and I wanna have fun and you here talkin sh*t!!" He said getting mad with fury in his eyes. "You always have to say some sh*t!!"

"Shut the fuck up nigga!" You yelled walking closer to him. "You can have fun but no by going to the fucking club every night!! Damn I swear sometimes you be actin like a lil b*tch!!"

"Watch what you say to me Tonya!" He said walking closer to you breathing hard.

"I can say WHATEVER I wanna say B*TCH!!" You said trying him.

"Stop Tonya before I do something you can't handle!" He said smirking.

"What are you gonna do about it bitch?!" I said keeping my arms crossed.

All of a sudden he pushed me up against a wall and started kissing me roughly.

"Imma teach u a lil lesson." He whispered in my ear as he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

_______________________

THANKS FOR READING!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND OR SHARE!!! LOVE Y'ALL!! -Brooklynn😈💕💜😻👊💯

P.S- Request!