°11•Picture

Johnny

I can’t believe she chose me to be her first. When I came here tonight to see her, I never thought my night would end like this. But when she opened the door and saw her in her pyjamas, I was done. I knew I was even more drawn to her. I know it’s crazy to feel it so soon, but damn it, I fucking love her.

Fiona and I have a complicated relationship, but when I saw Hanna, I knew I wanted her more. From now on, Fiona and I are over for good. I’m well aware I kissed Fiona the other day. I was a coward, as I wasn’t ready to accept my feelings.

This was the first time I felt this way about someone. I can’t believe all it took was a glimpse of Hanna, who was already tormenting my heart. Sometimes I can seem like a jerk. Which I am, but not completely.

Hanna’s the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

“Are you sure about this doll? We can still stop if this is too soon for you.” Like I said, not a complete jerk.

She surprises me again when she grabs the back of my neck and brings me down to her level, kissing me passionately.

Guess she wants this.

Hanna has the softest lips I have ever tested. I wonder what the rest of her feels like. I’m a lucky bastard to be with her, as I’m already addicted to her.

As I kiss the skin on her neck, I feel her shiver a little. Is this her weak spot? Let’s find out and do this again.

She shivers again, alright. Oh, that’s definitely Hanna’s weak spot. Just thinking about doing this again makes my lips water.

Enough playing around. Time to get serious.

I can still feel her trembling while I hold her. Is she anxious, or is she scared? It’s obvious from the way she kissed me she still wants this. Otherwise, she would have pulled away.

“I’ll be gentle with you. The way you make me feel, it will be hard for me, but I promise I’ll do my best.” I promise, brushing my lips to her forehead.

Fuck! I can feel her nipple getting harder through her tank top as I caress her breasts.

Where was I? Ah, yes, me being gentle.

“Let’s see what you’re hiding under there, doll,” I whisper, taking the base of her tank top to lift it from her body in slow motion.

After I found what I was looking for. I can’t help myself as I lean toward Hanna to take a bite, to tease her.

“Johnny!!!” I hear her moan my name, which is music to my ear. Doing it a second time just to listen to her delighted squeals.

Fuck! I could do this all night.

“I need to see the rest of you, can I?”

“Yes! I’m all yours.” She reveals to me.

That’s all I needed to hear.

I push her gently so her back touches the mattress of her bed. When I give her a genuine smile, she covers herself with her arms as her cheeks turn red.

“Too late, doll. I already took a bite, remember?” The sight of her face turning red causes me to crack a smile.

I can’t waste any more time than I already have. I continue, removing the rest of her clothes. It will be over before it even starts. That’s how I want her.

“Since this will be your first time, I’m going to help you ease the pain, ok?” Saying nothing, she gives a nervous nod.

I leave a trail of kisses over her skin, going lower. I can’t stop myself and savour her breast a second time. As I thought, the rest of the body has the softest skin I have ever encountered.

“Fuck, doll. You feel so good and soft, and it’s all just for me.”

I continue on my path until I uncover what I'm searching for. With nervousness, Hanna put her hands on my cheeks so I would look at her. I see the struggle in her eyes.

“Johnny, what if, what if…”

“Shh sh. Don’t worry. You’re going to love this. Try not to make a sound. I don’t want this night to be my last. I intend to do this with you again and again and again.”

“Oh, shut up!”

There’s my firecracker.

The way Hanna’s body responds to my touch, I know she enjoys what I’m doing to her as I hear her moan again and again. Fuck! She is now my favourite flavour. As I know she’s ready for me, I part her leagues to crawl between her thighs.

“That...that was... I can’t describe it.” Hanna is lost for words.

“You still want to keep going?” I want to make sure she does.

She surprises me as she reaches for me to position it at her entrance.

“I do! I do! I do!” Hanna repeats with anticipation.

That’s all I need to hear.

I jolt awake and look around, feeling a bit disoriented as my eyes take in the surrounding walls.

Since when do I have the colour aqua painted in my room? Pressure builds on my chest, and when I glance down, I’m met with a mess of blond hair.

I remember now. I say to myself with a smile.

“Doll, wake up. I’m sorry, but I have to go.” I whisper to her while I caress her hair.

“Mmm, Johnny?” she mumbles in her sleep.

When I hear her say my name, I what to take her again, but I must restrain myself.

“So I guess that’s it then.” A sigh escapes her lips as I witness the sadness in her eyes.

I lift her chin until our eyes meet.

“Hey, doll. I love you,” I say to her, and it surprises me because I’m not ready to say it out loud.

“I love you too.” A wave of relief washes over me when she speaks these words.

Getting out of Hanna’s bed, I stretch and yawn afterwards. I search for my clothes and smile when I feel her eyes on me. “Are you done checking me out?”

“Pft, as if. Keep thinking you’re too hot, or your head will get too big and float in the air because of your ego.”

I chuckle. “Sorry, doll, but your cheeks say otherwise.”

Hanna rolls her eyes. “Shut up and leave already.”

“Did I tell you I love your smart mouth?" I give her a last kiss. Then I slip away from her window to avoid being caught.

As I climb down her window, the memory of last night invades my mind. The thing she doesn’t know is when she was slipping. I took a picture of her beautiful face.

I’m lucky my father is out of town, or I’d never hear the end of it. I look at her window one last time, and when I see her wave at me, I think to myself, what a lucky bastard I am right now.

When I get home, I can’t help myself and take a picture of myself, sending an email to Hanna with a message attached to it.

‘I sent you my picture so you can stare at me anytime you want 😜.’

That will give her something to dream about.

Vote & Commnt