Chapter 18

Russia POV
--------

He should have known. He cared, and he got hurt. How could he have been so stupid, he shouldn't have fallen for their trap. Live alone, die together. He was such an idiot.

He sat up, unable to sleep. America was laying next to him, sleeping quietly. America had cried himself to sleep quietly, grieving for South Korea. They hand thrown South's body to be eaten by the fire, none of them had liked it, but it was the only way to get rid of him and his collar, his beacon, and they didn't want him to be eaten. Just as Britain said it would, the collar fell off as soon as South died, and a little flashing light started sending out the tracking signal. They had thrown that in the fire to.

Russia tried to fall back asleep. He was interrupted by flashing red lights. They weren't bright, so they wouldn't wake anyone, but it was annoying to Russia, who was already awake.

He saw a small monitor across the room. No one had noticed it when they came in, they were all focused on South then. Russia stood up and walked over to it. It said," MONSTERS IN BUILDING! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!!"

Russia gasped, quietly so he didn't wake the others. Monsters were here, they would find them. They were in danger. He quickly walked over to America, reaching to shake him awake.Then he paused.

Why should he tell them.

Russia lived alone, no one else. He wasn't obligated to help anyone, even if they helped him. He remembered his siblings with guilt, South with grief. All he did was hurt people, and then get hurt himself. He wasn't meant to be with others.

He grabbed his backpack and bat. He walked away, down the hall and into the main building. Leaving the others to fend for themselves.

They could wake up and see the alarms for themselves.

They didn't need him.

America.

Russia looked back, guilt starting to creep back. It wasn't to late to go back and warn them, warn America. His rage pushed his guilt back down and he turned back around.

Leaving the others behind to die.