Chapter 7

Russia POV
--------

The tension between America and this strange man made Russia uncomfortable, like he walked in on a private conversation.

" Hello son," said the man," Long time no see."

" Just get to the point old man," snapped America," What do you want with us?"

" You were never patient," sighed the man.

Russia was almost impressed by the anger in America's voice. Russia remembered that burning intensity in America's blue eyes, he saw that now. But America's glare was on this man.

" Wait America," said Philippines," Who is this, he's your father?"

" But, you said you left your family a long time ago," said South Korea," Because they we're running twisted experiments you didn't want to be apart of."

" I hated it," said America quietly," that's why I ran away."

" I didn't ask for my shitty son's sob story," said the man, sounding bored," Now time for introductions."

His eyes scanned the small group, his eyes landed on Russia and he grinned.

" My name is Britain," said Britain," I own this lab and now I own all of you. You are now part of one of my biggest tests. I would like to introduce to you to one of my sons, CANADA! BRING THEM IN!"

A boy walked into the room through a door near Britain. He was holding a tray with some kind of contraptions on them. Canada and America met each other's gaze, staring for what seemed like forever. Then America glared at him. Canada stood next to Britain, looking guilty.

" Guards," ordered Britain," Hold them."

The guards pinned Russia's arms behind his back, they did the same to the others. Each of them protested and struggled, but they weren't putting up a fight. Russia wasn't gonna let this slide, his rage wouldn't allow that.

He kicked one of the guards in the groin and the guard crumbled to the ground howling in pain. Another tried to grab his arms again and he punched them in the neck, they released a strangled sound. He was tackled by two of the guards and they all crashed down in a kicking and punching wrestling match.

" GET THAT BOY UNDER CONTROL," yelled Britain over the commotion.

Russia tried to turn around as someone came up behind him with some kind of pole. The guards who were fighting him ran off. He went to stand when one of the poles was rested on his shoulder. He was confused at first, was it gonna stab him. Then it released an electric shock. His whole body felt like it was on fire.

He heard someone making a sound. It was loud, like an animal was shrieking in pain. But he realized his own mouth was open, and he was screaming. Soon it all stopped, but the pain that came after was almost worse. Like his body was covered in flaming spikes. He fell to the floor, unable to move, the pain to much.

" Russia! Russia are you okay?"

America was talking to him. Russia couldn't speak. It hurt to much.

" Russia! Stay awake!"

But Russia closed his eyes, he would feel better if he slept a little bit. It couldn't hurt.

" Russia!"

Russia lost consciousness.