Chapter 6

Russia POV
--------

Those men came back and grabbed everyone, dragging them out of the room. Russia was thinking about what he over heard. Before the guards came back, Philippines had whispered,

" Where's Vietnam?"

" He escaped," whispered South," I'm sure he's fine."

So their little group had more members. Well, more food for the monsters. At least then smart people like Russia could get away while the monsters feast on those idiots bones.

The guards shoved the small group and Russia in a big room and locked the door, then stood on either side of it.

" Let's us out," snapped America," We don't have time for this shit."

" Oh America, you always were impatient."

America sighed and suddenly looked tired.

He turned around and looked at the man who stood on the other side of the room.

" Hello father."

...

Vietnam opened the door to the hideout. He can't believe those dumbass's got caught. He tried to tell them that he saw strange men watching them, but they told him he was just being paranoid.

" North," he said as he walked in," We got a problem."

" Well shit," said North as Vietnam finished explaining," SV, get your ass over here."

South Vietnam, Vietnam's twin brother, stepped out into the open.

" What's wrong," he asked.

" The dipshit's got themselves captured," spat North, loading his shotgun and slipping some grenades in his belt.

" Well shit," said SV," Here we go."