Chapter 8

America POV
---------

America stared at Russia's limp body on the ground. For a brief moment he thought the Russian was dead, but his chest rose and fell unevenly. He was alive, but in pain.

" What the hell," yelped South," That could have killed him you asshole."

Britain shrugged as if he was bored and he looked at Canada," Put them on all of them, then I'll explain."

Canada walked up to an unconscious Russia first and grabbed one of the contraptions off the tray. It was a flat piece of metal with some small little lights and small buttons. Canada placed it on the center of the back of Russia's neck, then he pressed a button. Quicker than anything the price of metal extended and wrapped around Russia's neck like a collar. It made a small beep sound then fell silent again.

Canada then put one on South, Pip, Poland, Germany, and America. America spit on his brother as he moved away.

" What the fuck are these things," asked South as his guards let go of him.

Pip immediately tried to take hers off.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Britain," You could die."

Pip stopped and glared at him," What are these things."

America found himself shaking Russia, trying to get him to wake up. Germany was there to, checking his pulse.

" These are just some devices to make sure you don't try and escape my test," said Britain," If you don't do what your supposed to, I can send a shock through them, just like that pole did to your little friend. But if you die during these trials then the collar will fall off and send out a beacon of sorts. It will allow us to track your body. And it has a built in camera, so we can see everything you do. We can also use it to inject a man made poison that will kill you in a matter of hours, but only if you disobey."

America glared at him. He made a move towards his father but one of the guards grabbed his shoulder and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

" Take this, don't be stupid."

America took the grenade," Thanks North."

Then he pulled the trigger on the grenade and screamed," GET DOWN!"

Then he threw it at Britain, kneeled down and covered his head. Then fire engulfed half the room. And that's when bullets started flying.

\\ALONE//-(RusAme AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara