Chapter 9

Russia POV
--------

Russia woke with a start. Something was around his neck, he sat up, his ears ringing. He looked around and saw guards running everywhere, one of them was standing next to South Korea, shooting at the other guards. America was suddenly next to Russia, kneeling down next to him.

" You good pretty boy," he asked.

" Don't call me that," snapped Russia, glaring at him.

" Good," America said, grinning," Your fine."

He extended a hand to Russia," Come on, we gotta go. I'll explain what happened when we get to the hideout."

Russia was looking at America's hand. His fathers words echoed in his head. This was wrong.

" Why," asked Russia.

" Huh," said America, confused.

" Why are you trying to help me," asked Russia.

" Cause you...you need it," said America.

Russia stood, not taking America's hand. America smiled and shook his head.

" You'll learn eventually," said America.

He grabbed a gun off the floor and passed it Russia then grabbed one for himself. He fired at the guards advancing on parts.

" MOVE OUT," ordered the guard by South," SV AND VIETNAM ARE WAITING WITH A VAN!"

" YOU HEARD THE MAN," yelled America over the commotion," RUN!"

Russia followed them all out, bringing up the rear. He turned to look back, and in the fore he saw Britain looking over it all.

" I look forward to the test results," he said.

Then Russia ran, following close behind America. Only when he got in the van did her realize.

His life just changed forever.

" Ok," he said, breaking the silence," Someone tell me what the fuck just happened."