Chapter 1

Russia POV
--------

Russia glared at his passing surroundings. All this forest scenery just made him mad. It was like a lie that covered this land. These trees probably thought life was perfect. Well, the trees don't have to worry about deadly, man made, slimy wolves chasing and killing them.

Well, wolves is like and understatement. These man made abominations were like the baby of a blender and a wolf like slug. They were hideous, mean, and blood thirsty.

Russia had only seen them from far away, hiding in his hideout. But he still could see how ugly they were.

He smacked the nearest tree with his bat and sent a loud sound through the tree tops. He was still mad as he walked on.

He had left his original hideout a few days ago on a hunt for new resources, but this seemed to be a huge waist of time.

But he was running out of resources where he was staying, he had to take what little he had left and move on.

But that's just how it works here, in this apocalyptic world.

" Die together," Russia breathed his fathers words," Live alone."

He lived by his fathers words. Ussr was an amazing father, but died protecting his children. Russia doubted that his siblings made it a day together. The thought used to fill him with guilt and sadness. But he had thought of it so often that he just felt hollow thinking about it.

He walked until the sun started to set. He set up a small camp and spent the night sleeping on the cold ground, just like the past few nights.

He went in and out of a fitful sleep until sunrise. He woke up and packed up camp, even grumpier than yesterday.

He thought he would be looking for a place to stop forever, until he finally stumbled upon a town. It looked just like the last one, it it was different in a few ways.

But just like Russia's old town, it was abandoned. And you could tell the monsters have been here.

He sighed, better start looking for resources.

Fast.